Pass Labs XA30.5

Options
Alright, I was the lucky fellow that picked up this Pass amp. Original thread with pics and could be found in the original sale thread.

http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/177260/pass-xa30-5/p1

While the excitement is still new, I have made a decision to go in a different direction. It's gonna be very special. This amp has not made it back to my place. It is currently residing in its original double box at our very own, DSkip' place.

Price and condition is same as the original sale thread. Please help me keep this baby in our community.

$2,300 plus shipping.

Cheers,

halen

ps In case you don't know me, I have been a member from some time now. So please don't beat me up for my fresh thread post count. Cause you are just jealous. Ha

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Halen is good people. No guff.
    Wish I had the means and place for this amp.

Well....I do.....Mike would enjoy it while I'm gone. Jerk.
  • halen
    halen Posts: 677
    Options
    Thanlks brohams.

Russ. Once things settle down for me. My corporate headquarters is in Burlington NC. I am overdue to be back. Let's shaky shaky. Haha

DSkip. You already know.

Cheers,

halen
  • lightman1
    Options
    halen wrote: »
    Thanlks brohams.

Russ. Once things settle down for me. My corporate headquarters is in Burlington NC. I am overdue to be back. Let's shaky shaky. Haha

DSkip. You already know.

Cheers,

halen

Deal!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Whats up with your post count anyway Halen ? What happened to all of it ?

Great amp from a great seller here kids, buy with confidence.....and 2300 clams.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    Just so we don't skirt rules, I'll assume all responsibility of this sale. The amp is in my possession anyways.

Ok... interested. Are you ok shipping to Canada? Assuming it won't cost me a fortune, although It probably will. Let's see what we can do. Who do I send a PM on this one?
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• lightman1
    Options
    Me..and I will accept half payment now..
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,579
    Options
    No doubt you have less than 100 post... we have rules around here jackwad......
    Bahabahaaha ahah

>:)>:)o:)o:)
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,335
    Options
    Thanlks brohams.

DSkip. You already know.

Cheers,

halen
    If you are ever up here and have a day, you are welcome to come down to Charlotte and check out my listening room. I would love for you to hear it. To make it easy, you can stay at my pad overnight if you want. Screw getting a hotel. You are welcome anytime brother.

If smelly boy....er, uh, Russ ever gets his posterior back down here, perhaps we can have a small GTG.

Shut up Russ.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • lightman1
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Thanlks brohams.

DSkip. You already know.

Cheers,

halen
    If you are ever up here and have a day, you are welcome to come down to Charlotte and check out my listening room. I would love for you to hear it. To make it easy, you can stay at my pad overnight if you want. Screw getting a hotel. You are welcome anytime brother.

If smelly boy....er, uh, Russ ever gets his posterior back down here, perhaps we can have a small GTG.

Shut up Russ.

Tom

No...you shut up.
    Looks like mid-June, Tom. A GTG will be most excellent.
  • halen
    Options
    Tom,

Sounds like a plan, deal! Will PM you for some steamy, late night audio talks.

Chears,
    halen
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    DAMMIT...I waited to long
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • halen
    edited June 2017
    Options
    How did my Cheers become Chears? Maybe it will make sense when I get back to the same state. Another 20 beers or so to go. Maybe I will buy it back from the buyer at that point.

Too bad I am too far away from me, else I would sell it back to myself.

halen