Polk Audio LSiM707's

Toolfan66
Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
These speakers are absolutely beautiful!! I don't have them in place yet but they sound amazing as well, these are by far the prettiest speakers I have ever owned..

Super excited I jumped on the F&F deal...

Comments

• mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    The build on the lsim series are like a fine piece of furniture. Congrats, those 707 are massive.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• Rich502
    Rich502 Posts: 146
    Nice, what color did you get? And yeah pics would be nice.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    So..... when you gonna sell those CRS's lol...

JK, you should NEVER sell those. They are too awesome to belong to anyone else..
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Congrats!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • mikeyb128
    You neglected to tell us you have a nice rack! I like a nice rack.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• EndersShadow
    mikeyb128 wrote: »

He posted a build thread on it with more pics. It's custom like all his gear
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • EndersShadow
  • mikeyb128

Missed that one, thanks for the link.

I was trying to be humorous. won't happen again, I promise.
    2 channel:
    Theater:

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    mikeyb128 wrote: »

7jhwwz29msvb.jpg

Had to...
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,505
    Dude that looks fantastic, better than I expected from teh stock pics. Wow
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound