This is sad

Options

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Pauli Exclusion Principle at it's finest.
  • lightman1
    Options
    Fermions Fermions Fermions!!
    Darn half spuns are always mucking things up!
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »

Daaaamn! He's a quantum physicist, too?!
  • lightman1
    Options

Shhhhhh! Not everbody knows. Down low, yo!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options

You think he's really just changing out light bulbs in all those poles all over the country :|:|:|
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • lightman1
    Options
    Nesmith98 wrote: »
    Oh, a quantum physics vs. classical physics debate on this forum? That may be bohring.

:D
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
    Options
    Nesmith98 wrote: »
    Oh, a quantum physics vs. classical physics debate on this forum? That may be bohring.

No worries in that... It will certainly devolve into a cable debate soon enough.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Next on celebrity death match... Hawking vs Einstein...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • lightman1
    Options
    Neils Bohr was a positively(+) negative(-) physicist.......

*moseys out the side door*
  • BlueMDPicker
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

You think he's really just changing out light bulbs in all those poles all over the country :|:|:|

The scientist wrinkle really threw me. Up until cover was blown on that, I always thought of Russ (if I happened to think of him at all) more in these terms:

ojv7nhiubbgb.jpg
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,801
    Options

The scientist wrinkle really threw me. Up until cover was blown on that, I always thought of Russ (if I happened to think of him at all) more in these terms:

ojv7nhiubbgb.jpg

So then, who does the guy with the cap remind you of?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    Options
    Reindeerman?

• BlueMDPicker
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »

ojv7nhiubbgb.jpg

So then, who does the guy with the cap remind you of?

Well played, sir! Russ is, indeed, pictured on the left which is ***back on topic*** sad.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,043
    Options
    Bumper sticker seen on a car:
    Heisenberg may -- or may not -- have slept here.
  • lightman1
    Options
    nbrowser wrote: »
    The saddest I've seen lately...these should never go empty!

9jblz2bdm1os.jpg

Nurse! I need a 355ml fluid push! Stat!
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    I'm surprised no one mentioned Vanilla as the reason why Polk did not mention their forum. Obviously, Polk realizes Vanilla is a huge, major, gigantic, mistake, and they are too embarrassed to admit it, or get rid of it.

Polk, it is okay to admit you messed up big time by using this doo-doo of software. Admitting a mistake, and fixing that mistake, is part of being a grown up. Go ahead, act mature, and get rid of this nauseous software.

This post is because I just returned to the Polk Forum tab on my browser, and I had to sign in. What good is having a 'keep signed in' option if it doesn't work? PC or tablet, after some period I have to sign in again.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    ds7j2iw6wfkv.jpg
    Been here for a couple months and think you know everything
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• txcoastal1
    Options
    Nothing to contribute but regurgitate Shiite

• mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This thread reminds me of a sign I saw while hiking one time.

00a260c8j0n9.jpg

Yet for some reason I get the feeling, some members in this thread have nothing better
    To do... and have a spare sandwich....
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Bear motto. Eat, or be eaten. :)

mhvcgiemr29t.gif

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • txcoastal1
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Just one more thing reindeer
    Since the switch to vanilla, we have been asked to report issues that may improve the forum. We have done that since the beginning. Yes it still has it's issues, but the issues were 10 fold of what they are now.

PS...
    If you have issues with the way things are around here, and note that other forums are better....well, CYA

• lightman1
    Options
    BlueFox wrote: »
    I'm surprised no one mentioned Vanilla as the reason why Polk did not mention their forum. Obviously, Polk realizes Vanilla is a huge, major, gigantic, mistake, and they are too embarrassed to admit it, or get rid of it.

Polk, it is okay to admit you messed up big time by using this doo-doo of software. Admitting a mistake, and fixing that mistake, is part of being a grown up. Go ahead, act mature, and get rid of this nauseous software.

This post is because I just returned to the Polk Forum tab on my browser, and I had to sign in. What good is having a 'keep signed in' option if it doesn't work? PC or tablet, after some period I have to sign in again.
    Rick88 wrote: »
    BlueFox wrote: »

Happens to me all the time too.

Huuuuuge PITA...

The reason Polk gave you vanilla is that you folks don't have enough things to beetch about - take this thread that has gone on for hundreds of comments - "Much ado about nothing." And, even when Polk has not done a dame thing, as this thread clearly demonstrates, and Ken's comment proves, you folks still beetch and beetch, and beetch. Polk figured, "We should give them something for real that they can beetch about, let's give them vanilla!" And it worked. You folks s/b entirely pacified by now sucking on vanilla (and beetching about it for how many years?) and are just about ready to be burped. Somebody needs to change your diapers! But not me, I always beetch about doing such a stinking thing as that. :blush:

'K........Let's put an actual humanistic spin on what happens here at this boogered up forum.....
    I, personally, have met friends for what I hope is a lifetime. We all come from different walks of life, backgrounds, races, nations and economic status.
    Here recently, a bus load of this dysfunctional family met in Dallas, TX.....for what? A common bond of music and how we want it to be presented.
    Does it matter what the difference is between BBCode and any other format? No. Think about it. A lot of my friends are still here.
    I've learned a lot from this rag tag bunch of hacks.
    When one of our family here reached out because of his daughters life threatning condition....... We made her smile.
    When one of ours here was wondering if he could feed his own family and keep a roof over them....I gave him a job.
    When I was sent to a new city to start up a division.....
    Steve, Dan, Ryan and his fireass hot wife, Kerry.....and many others welcomed me.
    Stop with the horseshite, Donner.....
    You may be missing out on a lifelong friendship of music...
    No matter what speakers you listen to.......

• mikeyb128
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Just one more thing reindeer
    Since the switch to vanilla, we have been asked to report issues that may improve the forum. We have done that since the beginning. Yes it still has it's issues, but the issues were 10 fold of what they are now.

PS...
    If you have issues with the way things are around here, and note that other forums are better....well, CYA

Quit beechen will ya :smiley:
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• mikeyb128
    Options
    The sadness just keeps getting larger here as the empty beer bottles are beginning to pile up. Dead soldiers that need to be hidden from view while the full ones keep coming!

Dammit Ken, I like your style, I'm sitting here and for some reason after every beer the music just sounds better and better.
    2 channel:
    Theater:

• lightman1
    Options
    The sadness just keeps getting larger here as the empty beer bottles are beginning to pile up. Dead soldiers that need to be hidden from view while the full ones keep coming!

no cerveza no trabajo, una mas Pacifico por favor

He's Canerdian....no comprende. But he's very polite in a fisticuff brawl.
  • lightman1
    Options
    Awww Jeeeze! Sorry I broke your nose, eh.
  • mikeyb128
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Awww Jeeeze! Sorry I broke your nose, eh.

Lol! Or as the kids would say... LMAFO

Edit: we do say sorry a lot
    2 channel:
    Theater: