Bands that make you want to do stuff

2»

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Mr. Sharpe wrote: »
    What does Pink Floyd make you want to do?

A.C.I.D. stay away from the brown but the purple window pane is well.... tripindickular awesome
  • pitdogg2
    Always wanted to say I have been to the desert on a horse with no name. I know Lightman takes walks on the wild side with some chick named Lola...

are we sure it's even human ?????
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Always wanted to say I have been to the desert on a horse with no name. I know Lightman takes walks on the wild side with some chick named Lola...

are we sure it's even woman?????

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    tastes just like Coca-Cola.
    C-O-L-A cola.
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Rick88 wrote: »
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

o2ax2pcgbcyb.jpg

Wow that's from the 30 something years that SNL wasn't funny
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776

A.C.I.D. stay away from the brown but the purple window pane is well.... tripindickular awesome

I like your style, Ivan.
  • lightman1

Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lolaaaaa!
  • txcoastal1
    lightman1 wrote: »

Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lolaaaaa!

You were right John, Russ does know her or him pffft whatever floats Russ' boat
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• lightman1
    edited April 2017
    When she picked me up, she nearly broke my spine.

See....I thought she was one of those bigass Texas women, Ron.
    But, once I saw she had a bigger "member" than mine.....I was embarrased.
    Confused at that point.... I questioned this anomoly before me. To which she/he stated...."You bought me drinks, so I am returning the favor."
    Never...EVER....buy a woman from Texas a drink.
    She's more of a man than I'll ever be.
  • txcoastal1
    lightman1 wrote: »
    When she picked me up, she nearly broke my spine.

https://youtu.be/gL4Vf2FLtq8

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056

Always preferred the Green Pyramid while listening to Dark Side Of The Moon while gazing at the Pyramid poster that came with the album.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    Oh and U2 and Phil Collins makes me want to shut the music apparatus off entirely.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Cyndi Lauper made me realize that girls just wanna have fun.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • pitdogg2
    gudnoyez wrote: »

Always preferred the Green Pyramid while listening to Dark Side Of The Moon while gazing at the Pyramid poster that came with the album.

hehehe bet sitting in the tree stand with some of that might just get interesting...

better strap yourself in gooood
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    The Ramones make me wanna be sedated.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Wilson Phillips either makes me want to hold on for one more day OR break free from the chains.

Haven't quite decided...
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Dawgfish
    Dawgfish Posts: 2,554
    edited April 2017
  • pongshi
    pongshi Posts: 376
    Living Room
    Parasound Model 2250v2 amplifier
    Parasound P5 preamp
    Turntable 1 - Technics SL-1210Mk2 turntable with Shure V-15 Type III cartridge
    Turntable 2 - Dual 1229 turntable, Dual AS-12 45 RPM stacker, Shure V-15 Type III cartridge
    Schiit Mani Phono Preamp for Turntable 2
    Oppo UDP-205 CD/SACD USB and FLAC duties
    Technics RS-1500US reel to reel
    Polk SDA SRS (2nd Gen) fully modded
  • scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    afterburnt wrote: »
    For instance: The Beatles make me want to pick flowers and the Stones make me want to crack some skulls. Of course I just sit there and listen, I am too lazy to get up and do either. Oh and Sprinsteen makes me want to play in traffic.

you don't like bruces broadway rock?
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    How about Rage Against The Machine doing Bruce's 'The Ghost of Tom Joad'?
  • lunazul
    lunazul Posts: 780
    Turn it up, turn it up, feel alive....

https://youtu.be/6rL4em-Xv5o
  • pitdogg2
    lunazul wrote: »
    Turn it up, turn it up, feel alive....

https://youtu.be/6rL4em-Xv5o

Love me some Godsmack....