Bose Wave CD Clock Radio

I am looking for a Bose Wave CD Clock Radio in excellent cosmetic and functional condition, at a reasonable price. Any model would be ok, with remote is preferred but I will consider w/out remote as well. Please message me details and price and pics. Thank you.

Comments

• pglbook
    pglbook Posts: 2,163
    I'll also consider brands other than Bose, as long as the CD/clock radio has very good sound quality and is in nice cosmetic and working condition. Thanks.
  • pglbook
    Nobody with a Bose Wave CD clock radio they are looking to sell?
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • pglbook

Thanks, but it looks like it already has gotten too expensive for me...and the auction still has 2 more days to go.
  • pglbook
    I am still looking for a Bose Wave clock radio w/CD player. Any model is fine as long as it in is nice cosmetic and working condition. Thanks.
  • Gatecrasher
    Gatecrasher Posts: 1,550
    I just looked on eBay and there are currently 30 of them for sale or auction.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    I've got a very nice Panasonic Compact Stereo System, model SC-HC30 available. Comes with remote, power cord, antennas and manual in excellent condition. It does everything you want, $35.00 plus shipping.

51kj7kaaorli.jpg

qmz5s6vxn073.jpg

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pglbook
    edited May 2017

Thanks. I know. I have looked on eBay but was hoping someone on this site had one as I trust the members on here and know they take care of their equipment . Also, I was looking to get one for less than eBay inflated prices.
  • pglbook
    F1nut wrote: »
    I've got a very nice Panasonic Compact Stereo System, model SC-HC30 available. Comes with remote, power cord, antennas and manual in excellent condition. It does everything you want, $35.00 plus shipping.

51kj7kaaorli.jpg

qmz5s6vxn073.jpg

Thanks, Jesse. I am looking for a CD clock radio but will keep that in mind. I appreciate it.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    It is a CD clock radio.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Gatecrasher
    Gatecrasher Posts: 1,550
    pglbook wrote: »

Thanks. I know. I have looked on eBay but was hoping someone on this site had one as I trust the members on here and know they take care of their equipment . Also, I was looking to get one for less than eBay inflated prices.

I think eBay prices on average are the market norm for stuff like this. Sure you'll see some that are listed at ridiculous "Buy It Now" prices but the auctions and the set priced units that actually sell on eBay pretty-much go for what the market dictates. One thing about eBay vs buying one on a forum is you get the buyer's protection. If it turns out to be no good or is not as described you get a full refund.

Keep looking though. You may find someone looking to unload one for next to nothing (I doubt it though). I have heard them before though and they sound pretty-good. I doubt you'll find one for $35.
  • pglbook
    F1nut wrote: »
    It is a CD clock radio.

Thanks. I did not realize that; I'll keep it in mind. Thanks again.

• pglbook
    bump - still looking for a Bose Wave CD clock radio.
  • pglbook
    Mods, please close this thread. Thank you.

I was lucky and was able to find a Bose Wave CD clock radio on my local CL. I got it for only $60, which is a steal in my opinion, especially as it is in perfect condition and even has the remote. I saw the CL ad on Friday night, soon after it was posted, and immediately e-mailed the Seller. I met the Seller and picked it up on Saturday morning. I am very happy with it. For what it is, it does sound very nice. I would never pay the incredible new price Bose asks for it, nor would I pay the $200 average used price these seem to go for on ebay, but $60 was a great deal and it is very nice.
  • K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    A relative has one and just got to hear it!

While not the last word in sound and a too high price, I have not heard anything that small that was "As good" sounding overall.

I can now see why they appeal to some, but not exactly what I would want.