Polk boom swap headphones defective

Poorly designed headphones. The box states unbreakable, however the headband is defective and Breaks! I wrote customer service twice with no results, not even an email. Company is not customer friendly.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum, sorry there's a problem. All you need to do is package up the headphones and send them to: Polk Service, One Viper Way, Vista, CA. 92081, include a short note giving them your name, address, email address and a copy of your sales receipt and they'll quickly replace them.
    Regards, Ken
  • VictorV
    VictorV Posts: 3
    Kenneth Swauger
    I'm looking for the headband only. I do not have the receipt. You know as well as I do.The cost to package and mail this item across the United States is not worth the value of the headphones. Maybe next time your company would not use the term UNBREAKABLE if they can't stand by your product. So this is my short note to Polk Audio as you requested....Thanks. VictorV

My two emails prior to this one that were unanswered.
    00138128 3/13/17
    00141510 4/1/17
  • arekon
    arekon Posts: 77
    hard to believe youve been failed upon. i have only good things to say about their CS.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    I've bought a couple boom swaps for the kids. Out of 3, 2 head bands have snapped within a year. I'm sure the 3rd will eventually. Not worth the hassle to get warrantied. They're cheap headphones. No big deal as far as I'm concerned but this is a very common problem with them. I can understand VictorV's sentiment.