B&K Reference 7250 S2 amp
Boston Acoustics VR920 center channel
Boston Acoustics VR-M60 bookies
Boston Acoustics VR-M50 bookies
Monster Power HTS 3500 Reference Power Center
2 Infinity BU-2 12" powered subs
1 Infinity Infinitesimal 10" powered servo sub
Boston Acoustics VR950 towers
And Schatzi the Dachshund is the mastermind behind it all.

Still need a Marantz AV 8801 pre/pro
B&K Reference 200.7
Boston Acoustics VR975 towers
Boston Acoustics VR-MX surround speakers

Im hoping this is going to make for a really nice sounding HT system.

Please give any advice or suggestions (speaker wire & interconnect).

Comments

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Very nice Jeff. That's going to be one kick-azz HT! Those bookies look nicer than I remember!!
  • The Boston VR975s are in! Starting to look pretty nice! Also just picked up a pair of kinergenics Research SW800 sub towers with the Kinergenics crossover ( ill add more pics when they come in.)Each tower has 5 10" subs so they should make some great low end. I really need help find my last set of speakers which are the Boston VR-MX surrounds (in black.) PLEASE HELP!!:)
    Also just picked up a bunch of Tara Labs interconnect.
    Still waiting for the right deal for a B&K Reference 200.7 and a Marantz AV8801 pre/pro.
    I cant wait to start wiring everything up.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Looking good Jeff! Man... you missed my VR-MX surrounds by a couple days. Sorry about that. Keep your eyes on eBay - they pop up every now and then.

You've built quite the collection so far. You should move this to (actually start a new thread in) the Clubhouse or Speakers section.

Did you ever hear back from the CL ad with the B&K in California?

There's a couple B&Ks on eBay right now, but IMHO, they all seem either over priced and/or look a little beat up.
  • I just picked up my B&K Reference 200.7. I also picked up a B&K Reference 200.2 to power my Kinergenics sub towers. I got both amps for $1200 shipped.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Nice!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)