Looking for CD's or SACD's that you want to get rid of...

Hello all, I'm looking to expand my music collection and I know some of you have lost interest in keeping physical media hanging around. If you have some CD's or SACD's that you never listen too anymore and want to unload them, make a list and post them here.

I'd be interested in buying anywhere from 1 to 100 or more. Bulk sales are fine so long as I don't end up with too many duplicates in the deal.

Audiophile type selections are also part of the deal, provided I do not already have them. The only things I do not and will not listen too is rap and Opera, so please keep this in mind.

I do prefer CD's that do not have scratches and fingerprints all over them, so please do not even bother offering me any selections in this type of condition. I'm more lenient when it comes to jewel cases because they have nothing to do with the actual music.

Thanks for looking and feel free to hit me up with a list and offer via a PM if you don't want to make the offer a public one.

Tom
~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~

Comments

• starkiller
    starkiller Posts: 2,723
    Poo! Wish I had seen this thread before posting a Hi-Fi Fiedler SACD on RCA on Ebay..guess you could always bid of course but will remember this thread for some others I have...
    Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    PM me for your offerings. I will review and get back to you asap.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • SniperREX
    SniperREX Posts: 930
    PM sent

TVs: Samsung S95B 65" QD-OLED (den) and LG C2 42" OLED (office)
    Receiver: Denon AVR-X3700H (den) and Denon AVR-X2300W (den)
    SACD and DVD-A player: Oppo BDP-83
    Mains: Polk RTi8 (den) and Dali Ikon 8 (office)
    Center: Polk CSi5 (den) and Polk CSi3 (office)
    Surrounds: Polk FXi5 (den) and Velodyne surrounds (office)
    Sub: SVS PB-2000 (den) and PCi 16-46 (office)
  • treitz3 wrote: »
    Hello all, I'm looking to expand my music collection and I know some of you have lost interest in keeping physical media hanging around. If you have some CD's or SACD's that you never listen too anymore and want to unload them, make a list and post them here.

Tom

I have a bunch that I was going to offer for sale. Give me a couple of days to make a list and I will post here.

Main System:
    Proton AA-1150 ~ Yamaha C-4 ~ Furman Elite-15 DMi ~ Sennheiser HD600 ~ Monitor Audio Silver RS8 & FB210 ~ Martin Logan Dynamo ~ Teac R-919X ~ Marantz CD5003 ~ Squeezebox Classic ~ Music Hall dac25.2 ~ Dual 1229/Acutex M312 III STR ~ Music Hall mmf-5.1/Goldring 1012GX ~ Music Hall Cruise Control 2.0

Home Theater:
    Vizio V585-H11 ~ Yamaha RX-V800 ~ Furman Elite-15 DMi ~ Marantz DV6001 ~ EPI M90 ~ Polk Audio RT35i ~ CS400i ~ (2) Polk Audio PSW450

• classic carl
    classic carl Posts: 648
    edited April 2017
    treitz3 wrote: »
    I'd be interested in buying anywhere from 1 to 100 or more. Bulk sales are fine so long as I don't end up with too many duplicates in the deal.
    Tom

Thanks for the motivation. Below is my list. I will accept a personal check or USPS MO. I do not do Pay Pal. All CDs are $4 each, plus actual Media Mail shipping. If you want a bunch, or all 66 of them, I will work with you on the price.

All CDs are in excellent condition. Very few of the jewel cases might have a crack in them.

B-52's ~ Party Mix/Mesopotamia
    B-52's ~ Cosmic Thing
    Captain Beyond ~ Dawn Explosion
    Chickenfoot ~ self titled
    Cirque Du Soleil ~ Mystere Live in Las Vegas
    Eric Clapton ~ August
    Eric Clapton ~ Rainbow Concert
    Eric Clapton ~ Backless
    Eric Clapton ~ Rush (Motion Picture Soundtrack)
    Eric Clapton ~ Pilgrim
    Days of the New (first) ~ OPRD-30004 (1997)
    Days of the New (second) ~ OPRD-30037 (1999)
    Days of the New (third) ~ 06949 0767-2 (2001)
    Dishwalla ~ Pet Your Friends
    The Drossells ~ Here's To You
    The Eagles - Their Greatest Hits
    The Eagles - Greatest Hits Volume 2
    Little Feat ~ Representing the Mambo
    Little Feat ~ Let It Roll
    Little Feat ~ Feats Don't Fail Me Now
    Outlaws ~ Best of (Green Grass & High Tides)
    Robert Plant ~ Now and Zen
    Robert Plant ~ Fate of Nations
    Robert Plant ~ The Principle of Moments
    Poco ~ Legend
    Poco ~ Legacy
    Poco ~ The Very Best of (2CDs)
    The Police ~ Live (2 CDs)
    Robert Palmer ~ Addictions Volume 1
    Bonnie Raitt ~ The Collection
    Bonnie Raitt ~ Nick of Time
    Rare Earth ~ Greatest Hits and Rare Classics
    Rolling Stones ~ Steel Wheels
    Leon Russell ~ Best of
    Silverchair ~ Frogstomp
    Simple Minds ~ Cry
    Simple Minds ~ Good News From the Next World
    Squeeze ~ Singles-45's and Under
    Michael Stanley Band ~ Right Back At Ya
    Sting - Mercury Falling
    Sting ~ Brand New Day
    Sting ~ The Soul Cages
    Sting ~ Ten Summoner's Tales
    Talking Heads ~ Stop Making Sense
    Tantric ~ self titled
    Tantric ~ After We Go
    Pete Townshend ~ The Iron Man
    U2 ~ 7
    U2 ~ Achtung Baby
    U2 ~ All That You Can't Leave Behind
    U2 ~ The Unforgettable Fire
    Uriah Heep ~ Demons and Wizards
    Uriah Heep ~ The Magician's Birthday
    Neil Young ~ Freedom
    Neil Young ~ Are You Passionate?
    Neil Young ~ Living With War
    Neil Young ~ Unplugged
    Neil Young ~ Fork in the Road
    Neil Young ~ Prairie Wind
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse ~ Greendale (DVD included)
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse ~ Weld (2 CDs)
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse ~ Ragged Glory
    Led Zeppelin ~ Presence
    Led Zeppelin ~ Coda
    Led Zeppelin ~ In Through The Out Door
    Warren Zevon ~ A Quiet Normal Life
    Post edited by classic carl on
    Main System:
    Proton AA-1150 ~ Yamaha C-4 ~ Furman Elite-15 DMi ~ Sennheiser HD600 ~ Monitor Audio Silver RS8 & FB210 ~ Martin Logan Dynamo ~ Teac R-919X ~ Marantz CD5003 ~ Squeezebox Classic ~ Music Hall dac25.2 ~ Dual 1229/Acutex M312 III STR ~ Music Hall mmf-5.1/Goldring 1012GX ~ Music Hall Cruise Control 2.0

Home Theater:
    Vizio V585-H11 ~ Yamaha RX-V800 ~ Furman Elite-15 DMi ~ Marantz DV6001 ~ EPI M90 ~ Polk Audio RT35i ~ CS400i ~ (2) Polk Audio PSW450

• treitz3
    How much were you looking for the entire lot and what is the general condition of the CD's/Jewel cases?

PM me if you don't want to make it public information.

Tom
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    I will take both Uriah Heep, Neil Young Freedom, Neil Young Greendale, Neil Young Weld. Only of course if Tom passes on them.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    A few I'd be interested in as well if Tom passes on the lot...
  • treitz3 wrote: »
    How much were you looking for the entire lot and what is the general condition of the CD's/Jewel cases?

PM me if you don't want to make it public information.

Tom

I would take $150 for the lot plus actual shipping. That's about $2.25 per title. Make an offer via PM if you think that's too high. All are in excellent condition and I noticed 2 or 3 that had cracked jewel cases. I will inspect them further if we deal.
    Main System:

Home Theater:

• treitz3
    That's fine. Let's move the transaction to PM from here on out. I only have 2 duplicates out of that lot and it's the Eagles 1 & 2

Tom
  • classic carl
    classic carl Posts: 648
    edited April 2017
    treitz3 wrote: »
    That's fine. Let's move the transaction to PM from here on out. I only have 2 duplicates out of that lot and it's the Eagles 1 & 2

Tom

OK Send me a PM and we can go from there. I can get a shipping quote at the PO tomorrow.
    Main System:

Home Theater:

• The Very Best of Poco is a single CD. It was a 2 record set.
    Main System:

Home Theater:

• gudnoyez wrote: »
    I will take both Uriah Heep, Neil Young Freedom, Neil Young Greendale, Neil Young Weld. Only of course if Tom passes on them.
    A few I'd be interested in as well if Tom passes on the lot...

Thanks for the interest, but Tom bought the entire lot minus the 2 Eagles discs.
    Main System:

Home Theater:

• K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627