Registration

Would you receive confirmation that you have registered your new Polk product? Thanks

Jim
Rec rm vm30 micro pro 3000 akai 2 channel. ht anthem MTX 5 channel anthem P2 statement anthem 325, 8 channel Martin Logan power amp for 4 ceiling ls900 2 and outdoor polks, 2 JL 110’s subs panasonic 65" plasma lsim 705’s , 706c, L200 and Control 4 garage rig monitor 10s crossovers by VR3, dynamat, RDO-194's, new drivers. psw 111 Pioneer 9040 BDP53fd 100 " screen Nakamichi HD projector, and Panasonic 65” plasma.

Answers

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    I doubt it - I never have. Your receipt is your best guarantee of warranty service anyhow - make sure you keep it in a secure place.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Manticore
    Manticore Posts: 408
    That's funny, I was going to ask the same question considering many companies acknowledge receipt of your registration via e-mail. I registered my new stuff earlier this morning. Thanks good to know.
    Denon AVR X4200W
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    LG 65" Ultra HD4k
    LG 4kBR - UP970
    Denon DVM 4800
    Denon DP 3000 turntable
    Saec 308sx tonearm w/
    Dynavector 10x5 cart
    Vincent PHO 701 Phono Preamp
    MIT Avt3 Speaker c's
    Audio Quest Big Sur ic's
    Polk SDA 1C's modded
    Polk LSim 707
    Polk LSiM706c
    Polk RTiA 3's
    Polk 80F/X-RT
    Polk DSW PRO 440wi sub
    Infinity bu2 sub
    "The early Klingon gets the Gagh"
  • jshouse
    jshouse Posts: 1
    Have been through three sets of speakers, hope these polk speakers will feel the sounds Im looking for!!!!!!!
  • Brad29
    Brad29 Posts: 1
    MY DB652s didn't come with any tweeters and or crossovers. I see people commenting about the crossovers and tweeters not a trace of either in my box.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,019
    Doing a search of that model shows a coax speaker. The tweeter is mounted in the center of the woofer and there is an inductor and a capacitor strapped to the basket.

If your speakers look like the picture, then you should be good
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • lionsclub
    lionsclub Posts: 1
    I've never believed it before. In any case, keep your receipt safe because it is your best guarantee of warranty service.