Options
    Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum. Here is a link to help register your products:
    https://www.polkaudio.com/support
    Regards, Ken
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    Options
    2 minutes is a huge waste of time for sure!!!!!!
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    decal wrote: »
    2 minutes is a huge waste of time for sure!!!!!!

So big I might even leave the forum, how dare people not respond within 2 minutes!!
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • dthuillez
    Options
    went to the website to register and then it said the website is not available so I called the phone number and have not been on hold for 20 minutes. service sucks........

• dthuillez
    Options
    dthuillez wrote: »
    went to the website to register and then it said the website is not available so I called the phone number and have been on hold for 20 minutes. service sucks........the toll free number that is given to call for assistance 800-377-7655 goes to Michael C Masucci who lives at 1038 Glenvilla Dr. Glen Burnie, Marland 21061 and has been listed to him since Dec 13,2009.

• dthuillez
    Options
    went to the website to register and then it said the website is not available so I called the phone number and have been on hold for 20 minutes. service sucks........the toll free number that is given to call for assistance 800-377-7655 goes to Michael C Masucci who lives at 1038 Glenvilla Dr. Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061 and has been listed to him since Dec 13,2009. Posted this on December 8,2020.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'll ask Polk to contact you via email message.