Options
Pair of Polk Audio RTi 10 black $300
Polk Audio Csi 5 Center Channel Speaker black $150
SVS PC-Ultra 13 sub woofer $600
Pioneer Elite VSX 52 receiver $175
B&K Reference 3220 3 channel amplifier $300hc6s334kmzju.jpg
72l4m6uta4if.jpg
0eagrecupgum.jpg

I am going to be moving into a new home and, unfortunately, will not have room for my home theater gear. I thought I would list it all here for sale, and see if anyone is interested. I'm located in Central PA midway between Altoona and State College. At this time, since I don't have the original shipping boxes, I would prefer local pickup only. All the pieces are in perfect condition, 9 out of 10, only because they are used. Not a scratch anywhere. I am the original owner of everything except the B&K amp. Let me know if you have any interest and thanks for looking.
McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.

Comments

• GFOviedo
    GFOviedo Posts: 352
    Options
    I would love the amp too, but shipping will kilt he deal.
    AVR: DENON X4000
    FRONT L/R: ARX A3RX-C
    CENTER: ARX A2RX-C
    SURROUND L/R: ARX A3
    SUBWOOFER: PSA-XV15

SERVER: UNRAID 15TB
    MEDIA PLAYERS: DUNE SMART SERIES D1
    HDTV: VIZIO M601D-A3R
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Options
    What is your zip code?
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 996
    Options
    vmaxer wrote: »
    What is your zip code?

My zip code is 16877
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • vmaxer
    Options
    That's 12 hours from me.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • GFOviedo
    GFOviedo Posts: 352
    Options
    AVR: DENON X4000
    FRONT L/R: ARX A3RX-C
    CENTER: ARX A2RX-C
    SURROUND L/R: ARX A3
    SUBWOOFER: PSA-XV15

SERVER: UNRAID 15TB
    MEDIA PLAYERS: DUNE SMART SERIES D1
    HDTV: VIZIO M601D-A3R
  • mark090852
    Options
    It's all still available.
  • vmaxer
    Options
    Wish I were close.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • mark090852
    Options
    la2vegas wrote: »
    I want that sub but unless you roll it down to SoCal I don't know how.

I would do it, but it might be a little tricky to get it up and over the divide without a scratch or two!
  • gurot1
    gurot1 Posts: 519
    Options
    I would have loved to take the svs on.b&k off your hands, but I am North of the border.
    lsim705,lsim706c,lsif/x(4)+mc80(atmos)
    rti6,csi5,fxi5
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    Options
    the B&K just might be worth it. I'd try and work something out.
    Those B&K's are easy to listen to.
  • Paradoxex
    Paradoxex Posts: 189
    Options
    Great stuff. I am sure there are people not too far away...
  • mark090852
    Options
    The B&K amp has been sold. The sub may be sold, too, but the other gear is still available.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    Paradoxex wrote: »
    Great stuff. I am sure there are people not too far away...

Well... there's a few of us within a couple minute drive of Mark - one of whom will be removing the temptation on the B&K... ;)

Mark is a great guy and a true gentleman, who I've had the privilege of talking to and messaging over the past couple years. Looking forward to finally meeting him in person soon.

Also looking forward to replacing my Carver TFM-25 (look for a FS thread soon) with his B&K (with a spare channel to boot).

-Al
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    ^YIPEE! Thats a smart move. And since your there, just buy the SVS too :wink:.

If you are looking to sell the Carver let me know. I can post it on one of the Carver boards for you (think your a member there now though), and those guys might snatch it up from ya....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mark090852
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The SVS sub is on its way to its new home in Maryland. Paradoxex picked it up this morning. It was great to meet you Nick. Thanks so much for the easy transaction. Hope you enjoy that sub as much as I did.

The RTi 10s, the Csi 5, and the Pioneer receiver are all still for sale.
  • Paradoxex
    Paradoxex Posts: 189
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to post until now, but many thanks to Mark for the great hospitality while I was there, and for going above and beyond to help me load it in the car. You and your wife were great, and the coffee you supplied me with was critical for the three hour ride home.

The sub is back home, and working well. I haven't had a chance to integrate it at all yet, as it is in my current den which is set up poorly and mainly hardwood floored. That said, I'm excited to move it down to my basement when it is finished. Now if I can help my wife get over the size....which is bigger than she envisioned.

Oh well...one thing at a time.
  • scubalab
    Options
    Paradoxex wrote: »
    Now if I can help my wife get over the size....which is bigger than she envisioned.

Nick, with the folks around this forum, you may regret saying this :p ... Or, it could make you legendary.

Congrats on the new sub! I gave it serious consideration, but it was a little too tall to fit where I needed it to. I'm looking forward to finally meeting Mark in person when I pick up the B&K!

Happy 4th!
  • mark090852
    Options
    The Rti 10s, Csi 5, and Pioneer receiver, all still for sale.
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 748
    Options
    If you're open to shipping, I am interested in the Pioneer and Csi5. Zip 91709 and recognizing shipping costs would be mine to bear.
    2 Channel "Polk" Room:

Marantz PM8004 Integrated
    Marantz SA8004 SACD Player
    Music Hall mmf 7.3 TT with Ortofon Bronze
    WiiM Mini
    Schiit Bifrost with Multibit Upgrade
    Polk 7B with RDO198s
  • mark090852
    Options
    Jaybeez wrote: »
    If you're open to shipping, I am interested in the Pioneer and Csi5. Zip 91709 and recognizing shipping costs would be mine to bear.

Sorry, but at this time I would not be able to ship them. But thanks for your interest, anyway.
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 748
    Options
    OK, GLWTS
    2 Channel "Polk" Room:

Marantz PM8004 Integrated
    Marantz SA8004 SACD Player
    Music Hall mmf 7.3 TT with Ortofon Bronze
    WiiM Mini
    Schiit Bifrost with Multibit Upgrade
    Polk 7B with RDO198s
  • vladik1980
    Options
    Anything left?
  • mark090852
    Options
    Yes, the two Polk Rti 10s, the Polk Csi 5, and the Pioneer receiver are all still available.
  • mark090852
    Options
    Scubalab picked up the B&K amp this evening. It was great to meet him. What a super nice guy he is! Thanks, Al, for the smooth transaction. Hope we can meet again.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    Options
    Mine is the 2 channel version of that, what do you think @scubalab
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • scubalab
    Options
    First, I want to say BIG THANKS to Mark and his wife Susan for welcoming me into their home this evening. They made me feel so at home. I wish I hadn't had another commitment tonight and could have stayed longer.

The amp is in flawless cosmetic condition. It honestly looks brand new! I haven't had time to get it set up in my 2-channel system yet and likely won't until the weekend, but I've got no doubt it will function and sound just a great as it looks.

@Nightfall - This amp is actually my third B&K. My first is an AV-5000 that was given to me with a couple low channels that I subsequently had fixed. I now use it for our outdoor movie nights. I loved the sound of it so much that when Dan (@EndersShadow) found a Reference 200.7 somewhat near me, I sold my Rotel in my HT and picked it up. It is fantastic. I've got no doubt that this new to me 3-channel Reference 3220 will sound great. I had been looking for a 2-channel Parasound or B&K ever since I sold my Parasounds I had in my 2-channel rig and replaced them with a Carver. The Carver is nice (and quite a powerhouse), but I prefer the warm, natural sound of B&K or Parasound over the slightly bright/harsh Carver. I hope to get some listening time this weekend and will report back then.

Once again, I want to say what a great guy Mark is. He and his wife made me feel like an 'old friend' - not someone they just met... Another fine example of the great people here on the forum. Additionally, he takes crazy good care of his gear. Someone needs to grab his speakers - they are mint. I'm actually seriously considering upgrading my little Pioneer in our bedroom and picking up his Pioneer Elite - it is that nice!
  • mark090852
    Options
    The Pioneer Elite receiver has sold. Thanks, Al, for another smooth transaction. It was nice to see you again.

Everything has sold except the pair of RTi 10s, and the CSi 5 center channel speaker. They really are in excellent condition, so if anybody is interested, let me know. I'm going to list them on Craigslist if they don't sell here soon.
  • scubalab
    Options
    Thank YOU Mark! Got it all set up yesterday and it sounds great. It is in amazing (like new) condition! It was very nice seeing you again during that shady transaction in the parking lot (security tapes be damned!).

I'll say it again, Mark takes crazy good care of his gear. I saw his RTi and CSi speakers firsthand and they as well are like new. Someone really needs to by them for a very reasonably priced killer front soundstage.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Mark!

-Al
  • mark090852
    Options
    The Rti 10s and the Csi 5 are still for sale. They would make a nice Xmas present for somebody! :)
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Holy smokes man, why nobody scarfed up the whole system at those prices baffles me.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable