Subwoofer to t30 problem

Options
So my subwoofer is working but my t30 isn't putting out any sounds.What's the problem with my setup? bld494u7utus.jpg

Comments

• mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    Options
    Do you have a connection from a receiver/amplifier to sub?
  • codycatalist
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    I believe you should sit down and thumb through that subwoofer manual before you go any further. You have no signal going to the sub, so you aren't going to get any sound. I suspect you will need to hook a speaker signal up to it (rather than RCA's) to get sound out of any speakers hooked up to the sub.

Agree with Skip, you have to use the Line Level Inputs to use the outputs.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • jhnnyheng
    Options
    Sorry I am a total newbie. I was looking for the kind of speakers that you can plug your phone in and play music.
    Are these the kind of speakers where you have to buy the receiver and stuff?
  • jhnnyheng
    Options
    Ok thank you very much for your advice. I will read the manual and look into the Mini. Happy Holidays!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    jhnnyheng wrote: »
    Ok thank you very much for your advice. I will read the manual and look into the Mini. Happy Holidays!

Sonos or Bluesound make speaker that do what your looking to do. Denon also along with a few others. Google them up.

HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable