Polk Phone Issues?

I'm trying to order some RDO's and I can't get through on the phone. I either get a busy signal or I get a long period of silence followed by a single beep and then more silence. I've tried hanging up and redialing over and over from my work phone for the past hour (started at 2:15 PM MST), probably around 75 times now.
afterburnt wrote: »
They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited July 2016
    They have caller ID and don't like you, J.
    Nightfall wrote: »
    I'm trying to order some RDO's and I can't get through on the phone. I either get a busy signal or I get a long period of silence followed by a single beep and then more silence. I've tried hanging up and redialing over and over from my work phone for the past hour (started at 2:15 PM MST), probably around 75 times now.

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    I don't blame them, who does? Not me.

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Not me either.

There was previous mention of them having issues with the phones since they moved to the new location.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    Thanks Jessie. I posted this from work on a tablet without looking through the customer service forum or I would have just posted in that other thread instead. Hopefully they get the phone situation straightened out, I'll grab the tweeters some other time.

• Nightfall, you should be able to call in to us now without any issues if you haven't already. I haven't heard any complaints in the last week or so.

1-800-377-7655 Option 2 for parts.
  • Dr0n3
    Dr0n3 Posts: 2
    I get a busy signal around 80% of the time I call. I then go through the menus to be told that their offices are currently closed even though it well within normal business hours. It's Wednesday at 1:20PM EST and I received an automated message saying they were closed and was then told the business hours. I'm confused does Polk offer customer service for their products? I have a surroundbar that shipped without a remote, power cord, or optical cable and am just trying to get this resolved.