New Polk Signature series

I am new to the site, this is my first post. But I am not new to Polk Audio. They are my favorite speaker and always will be. I am currently running a LSIM706 for my center, 707's for my fronts 705's for my sides, and a set of LSI25 for my rear surrounds. I am wondering if the new Signature Series will be timbre matched to the LSI line?

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    We will know more mid September---
    Follow this thread
    http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/173646/sneak-peek/p1
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    The tweeters are completely different, so it would be impossible for the two series to be timbre matched.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    Nice setup! Indeed, quite the Polk fan, Welcome!
    I am new to the site, this is my first post. But I am not new to Polk Audio. They are my favorite speaker and always will be. I am currently running a LSIM706 for my center, 707's for my fronts 705's for my sides, and a set of LSI25 for my rear surrounds. I am wondering if the new Signature Series will be timbre matched to the LSI line?
    I disabled signatures.