Catch 'Em All!

Caught a Dragonite and reached level 5 at the dog park this morning! Now I can say I'm heading to the Gym and not feel guilty about eating ice cream in a park.

Still not sure how much data this game is sucking down, but I know my pedometer is getting extra miles.

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited July 2016
    I'm not a fan, but a TON of my wife's co-workers are playing so she and I are going to join.

My wife because shes competitive, me, because its another way to promote exercise and make it more fun for my daughter Skye...

So while Daddy does his bike rides with Skye and Scarlet he might just be biking from spot to spot to catch em all lol...

@codyc1ark You should have your biking crew do a Pokemon crawl... Like a healthy bar crawl, using your bikes lol...

@ZLTFUL you should do the same... just on the "other" type of "bike" :wink:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 721
    Dudes, I have had my Droid now for two years and MAXed my 16gigs of storage. So I am unable to download the app. Being that I was a fan of Pokémon when I was a child, it was killing me to see all the people in DC (while walking around the city) playing the game including my friend who I brought with me. Never fear though, I am off this Saturday and will be going to Verizon to get a new Phone (because the Droid isn't expandable or else I'd keep it). I cant wait to "catch 'em all".
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,775
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,901
    nbrowser wrote: »
    I won't be playing the "game" however I"ll gladly catch inattentive players with my truck grill with glee! :smiley:

Can always count on you Cannucks. ;)

Anyone see the Lightman Poke ? It's a tall hairy one chain smokin'.....look under your nearest bucket truck.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable