Denon dn-1200f.

I was lucky enough to pick up 7 of these beast with the control module dn-1200c for free. I got the control to work but I wanted to use the computer program which was included in the original floppy disc. My question is can I upload the floppy disc program to a new computer and it'll be compatible? It seems like my computer meets the minimum computer requirement for the program but I'm unsure about the old program on a new computer thing cause the guy I picked it up from stated it needed a windows 95 operating system. He did also include a laptop with windows 95 operating system but seems like the battery is out. Please any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Epson 3020 projector. Da Lite screen. Oppo 103. Yamaha CXA5000. B&K 7250ii. HSU VTF2. Def Tech Supercube 4000. Polk Rtia9 CsiA6 FxiA6. Monster hts 2600. Home theater.

Bedroom consist of NHT model 2 powered by Parasound hca1200ii coming from my computer.

Stuff laying around. Too much to list but don't want to sell either.

Comments

• Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    There is no harm in trying to open the disc with a current version of Windows. You may get a popup that lets you know that it isn't supported, but no harm to the disc will happen.
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • Thanks. Going to order me a floppy disk drive and give it a go.
    Epson 3020 projector. Da Lite screen. Oppo 103. Yamaha CXA5000. B&K 7250ii. HSU VTF2. Def Tech Supercube 4000. Polk Rtia9 CsiA6 FxiA6. Monster hts 2600. Home theater.

Bedroom consist of NHT model 2 powered by Parasound hca1200ii coming from my computer.

Stuff laying around. Too much to list but don't want to sell either.