PS4 "A Thiefs End" Uncharted 4 Off the hook!

Dabutcher
Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
edited May 2016 in Video Games
I have owned and played all three previous games and I always liked the story and game play. But I especially loved the graphics. Best on the PS3 IMHO. Now the new game comes out as a PS4 exclusive. My son and me have been playing it for three days now. It lives up to the hype. Naughty Dog has done it again. You can rent it from the Redbox to see if it is for you. I do not even play online and it is a game changer. Peace. D
MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• andrew82
    andrew82 Posts: 144
    I'm with you on the previous installments good story, even better graphics. I'm looking forward to the whole "stealth" dynamic. Is it any good?

Also, how's the campaign? The reviews have been glowing, but I also I read that it was only around 15 hours long, which sort of disappointed me as I'm in it for the single player component. Still have got to get through the Witcher before I pull the trigger, one game at a time for me.
  • adb3da
    adb3da Posts: 506
    I concur on the graphics, Naughty Dog has really exceeded expectations there. I am only a few chapters into the game because I am still messing around with The Division. Once I put that one down for good I will focus on Drake.
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Glad to finally hear from someone at the forum who's actually got their hands on this new game. Have been hearing online about it being a solid sender , definitely worth buying.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Polkie2009 wrote: »
    Glad to finally hear from someone at the forum who's actually got their hands on this new game. Have been hearing online about it being a solid sender , definitely worth buying.

You sure are hip for an old TX redneck from Pearland ;)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a