RTi6 for sale. New in factory wrap!

Options
madmax
madmax Posts: 12,434
edited September 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
This is a brand new pair of RTi6 speakers still in factory wrap. List price is $459.95 per pair. They currently go for $350 at Crutchfield. My price is $250 plus shipping. They actually belong to a good friend who decided not to use them but for all purposes I am selling them.
Thanks!
madmax
Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
Post edited by madmax on

Comments

• tryrrthg
    tryrrthg Posts: 1,896
    edited September 2004
    Options
    These still for sale madmax? What finish are they, black or cherry?
    Sony KDL-40V2500 HDTV, Rotel RSX-1067 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray, Slim Devices Squeezebox, Polk RTi6, CSi3 & R15, DIY sub with Atlas 15
  • lomic
    lomic Posts: 407
    edited September 2004
    Options
    If Max doesn't have any for sale, I'd probably be willing to part with mine for $225+ship since they're lightly used. I was gonna post an ad for them in the near future, but I remembered this thread never got any response ;)

They have a black finish, and I've had them about 3 months, used them as mains for 2 and rears for 1. Never pushed above -15 from ref on my H/K 330 and they're in 9/10 just for being used - I don't see any cosmetic damage on them at all and I have original box/manuals. Can post lots of detailed pictures if you're interested. Only reason for selling is to get some FXi's in the back finally.

Unfortunately I don't have any selling references from the boards or ebay, as I've only been into HT for a few months, the RTi6's are the first thing I've upgraded.

p.s., don't mean to hijack your thread Max, but it's pretty old and you never bumped it, so assuming they're probably gone.
    Dodd Audio ELP [ Tubes ] // Harman Kardon AVR330 // Parasound HCA-1203A // Denon DVD-2900
    Polk Audio LSi9, LSiC, LSi 7 // HSU STF-2 // Signal Cable Interconnects (SG BW/A2/MP)
  • tryrrthg
    tryrrthg Posts: 1,896
    edited September 2004
    Options
    Thanks for the offer lomic!

I'll have to think about it. I really wanted to find a pair of RTi4's or RTi6's in cherry. I bought a cherry CSi3 CHEAP on closeout so I wanted to match that, and the cherry kind of matches the woodwork in our house. I'll see what the wife says...
    Sony KDL-40V2500 HDTV, Rotel RSX-1067 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray, Slim Devices Squeezebox, Polk RTi6, CSi3 & R15, DIY sub with Atlas 15