The Division Beta now back on xbox live

If any of you thumb twidling polkies missed this the first time around then you can download again and play today.

Comments

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Downloaded won't be able to try until tomorrow night.
    I have high hopes for this as i've been looking for a solid coop for a long time. Crackdown 3 can't come fast enough.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Saw this earlier on The Division. I can only hope it's going to be a great game and will be co-op split screen as mrbiron mentioned. There has been a drought of co-op games for many_ years where friends can hang out with each other and play video games.
  • mrbiron
    I just played the beta for a couple of hours with a buddy. Definitely think you can fun with this one plus a couple friends.
    It's got a lot of loot pickups and upgrading like an RPG (not fallout rpg).
    Didn't try the PvP section as I don't really care for that. I just want to play a game and not have to worry about competition. Casual...
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    I mirror your thoughts Mb, I played this with my brothers on the short but sweet main story game section. It was soo much fun like destiny for that but we all fund the dark zone very tiresome. It was kind of lame the way you collect stuff and wonder if the guys on the game will join you or randomly kill you.
  • mrbiron
    I watched a couple videos about the DZ.
    Basically, there are a couple of extraction points on the map and everyone has to go to them in order to "claim their loot". The videos i watched just showed mobs of people killing everyone and creating more frustration than anything else. Again, not huge into competitive gaming.
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Have any of you players picked up The Division yet? Looks like a lot of fun on youtube videos so far.