any Tomb Raider fans??

K_M
K_M Posts: 1,627
I just got the latest 2015 game, and while I kinda like it so far, and kinda liked the 2013 game, I still kinda miss the wild puzzles of the 3 from before (legend, underworld, Anniversary)

The 2 new games are not challenging enough for me, and too much shooting!

I may be in the minority, though, as I am sure there are not a lot of adult female gamers.

But to be honest, I do not play many other video games!

Comments

• quickr1
    quickr1 Posts: 414
    Didn't really care for the free tomb raider that PlayStation had a month or so ago. Before that I played the very game years ago on ps1. That one wasn't too bad. What system are you playing on?
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    I enjoyed both of the new Tomb Raiders myself.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    Xbox 360 here, but we originally got it for my daughter, and to watch Netflix on in living room.
    To her dismay, I found after trying the Tomb raider games, I really liked them!

I was completely not a gaming person, but something really got me about lara croft exploring, the puzzles, and the fun of finding things.

I am also glad that Lara, looks more realistic now. Before she was not uh proportioned correctly, and that would bum me out..>LOL!

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the new ones, but just feel while they are better in some ways, and still entertaining, they have lost what made the 3 older games so special.
  • aaronrodg
    aaronrodg Posts: 2
    I don't like that past parts of tomb raider but the new ones are good coz i don't like much puzzles :)
    Yes you are right that there are not a lot of adult female gamers
  • aaronrodg
    aaronrodg Posts: 2
    I don't like that past parts of tomb raider but the new ones are good coz i don't like much puzzles :)
    Yes you are right that there are not a lot of adult female gamers