lone star audio fest 2016

skip, you have to get these guys down here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8199_tTtAJQ
Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
Puritan PSM156

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Look at all that silver faced gear B)
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    F1nut wrote: »
    Look at all that silver faced gear B)

Man, when you grab a bone you just don't let go. lol
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    It will match all my grey hair.
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    Some very nice pieces there! Pretty much out of my range, budget. But I'd LOVE to have the Pass amp in the fold! Speakers are probably great too!
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Flight is booked. Look out Texas!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    What days u coming and going
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,862
    Dear LSAF Exhibitors and Attendees of year's past,

We hope you will join us again for another great weekend of music, gear, and friends! My apologies in getting the registration links a bit late. This year we are doing things a bit differently in an effort to continually improve and grow the show. Friday April 29th will be our "setup" day with private listening in the evening at the discretion of the exhibitor. Saturday the 30th and Sunday May 1st will be FULL days this go around. Attendees have stated that Sunday needed to be a full day so we listened and we're doing it!

Below you will find the Exhibitors link for booking a room if you are planning on showing equipment and want visitors to enter your room. I'll be using this registration list to compile a sheet of exhibitors and their associated room numbers so attendees know where to go. The second link is for attendees to book their own room for sleeping/chilling.The rates are the same. Please be sure to let me know if you plan on attending or not. Additionally, if you are from out of town and need someone local to "land" some of your gear, please let me know and we can work something out.

Hope to see you at LSAF 2016!!!

Exhibitor Room Registration Link

http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/D/DALTXES-LSE-20160428/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Attendee Room Registration Link

http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/D/DALTXES-LSA-20160429/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

All the best,
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • txcoastal1
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• Made reservations today :) Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
    Sunfire Theater Grand IV
    Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature
    SRS 2.1TL
    SDA 2BTL's
    CSiA6
    FXiA4
    FXiA6
    SDA 2A's
    Monitor 10A's

http://www.douglasconnection.com
  • txcoastal1
    Shout out...who's coming
    We're a month away

• marvda1
    you know i'll be there.
    Puritan PSM156
  • txcoastal1
    marvda1 wrote: »
    you know i'll be there.

Bummer...JK ;) ...Looks like we will have a final of the BT-One speakers at the show. Re-debuting from 2 years ago with a solid cabinet finish and design worthy of the sound they produce...have my fingers crossed anyway...getting down to the wire

• lightman1
    Flight is booked. Do y'all have a Jolida Fusion DAC/T? I could bring mine if not.
  • txcoastal1
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Flight is booked. Do y'all have a Jolida Fusion DAC/T? I could bring mine if not.

Are you still bouncing to Hawaii???

Just bring your gal to chill bro'...all good

• lightman1
    edited March 2016
    Dig it.... Hawaii is now in June. Better rates and some friends are coming in from Australia. Worked out better.
    Stoked!!!
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

Are you still bouncing to Hawaii???

Just bring your gal to chill bro'...all good

• marvda1
    doug, i'll put on some shorts and be your spokesperson (for a price :D ).
    Puritan PSM156
  • txcoastal1
    edited March 2016
    marvda1 wrote: »
    doug, i'll put on some shorts and be your spokesperson (for a price :D ).

:s:s:s >>>how about a short skirt :o
    ...Skip lost some weight, he might pass as a promo girl

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    Very, very unlikely that I'll make it this year :( Closing on a new business on the 29th!!!!! House shopping on Friday :) Downsizing so I may have some items up for sale soon.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • txcoastal1
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    Very, very unlikely that I'll make it this year :( Closing on a new business on the 29th!!!!! House shopping on Friday :) Downsizing so I may have some items up for sale soon.

No excuse, they are wanting to stay through Sunday, check out Monday....see you after church mister

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    I wish I was going to be there... I will be back in MN for my mom's update on her health
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • txcoastal1
    I wish I was going to be there... I will be back in MN for my mom's update on her health

May peace be with your mom and family John

• tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,651
    I'll be in on Saturday afternoon but not staying the night. Leaving on a cruise the next week and got to much going on.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, AudioQuest Thunderbird Speaker and Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    I be there Friday thru Sunday and checking out Monday!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    I'm flying in for it, Mark will be there again as well this year. He'll be setting up some gear as always, I'm in NYC the week before flying directly to Dallas so I won't be bringing any gear...plus I don't really have much worth bringing at the moment.

I will be bringing a new pair of headphones I've been working on I'd like to get some ears on so I'll have a small portable rig, but nothing in the room this year.
  • txcoastal1
    What day you getting in and checking out Danny

• AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    I'm arriving either late Friday night or early Saturday morning, leaving Sunday I guess unless people are sticking around longer, flying home on Monday though. Mark will be three early Friday thru the weekend.
  • helipilotdoug
    helipilotdoug Posts: 1,229
    DSkip wrote: »
    Thurs thru Mon for me.
    Thursday check in and Monday check out for me as well Skip. Look forward to seeing you again.
    :)

Sunfire Theater Grand IV
    Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature
    SRS 2.1TL
    SDA 2BTL's
    CSiA6
    FXiA4
    FXiA6
    SDA 2A's
    Monitor 10A's

http://www.douglasconnection.com
  • lightman1
    Friday to Monday here. Anticipation builds!
  • txcoastal1

Linda still coming?

I get in Wednesday -monday

• lightman1
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

Linda still coming?

I get in Wednesday -monday

10-4. We'll lock her in the closet if she gets out of hand.