What's the time it takes to charge the Omni S2R? Advise needed.

Options
I just bought a pair of S2R's with the SB1 and my experience so far has been good with some flaws that not sure if they are "normal" or maybe I might have a defective pair of S2R.
I charged the S2R for about3 hours the first time After I purchased them and could connect at the 3rd attempt, I liked the sound and could pair them to the SB1 without problems and listened the speakers for 30 minutes, after this I went to sleep and next day when tried to connect both speakers had a death battery, I thought this could be a charging problem so I charged them this time for 6 hours and used them like 1.5 hours and leaved them alone but checked the app was closed on my phone so they were not running but next day same thing happened, both had a death battery, supposedly the speakers had a life of 10 hours so, not sure if both don't hold a charge or maybe I need to charge them for more time.
Other issue I have is with IOS, connecting to my phone or tablet in music, it will play only what's installed physically on the units, all the music that is in the could won't play, is this normal? I have a library of +25,000 songs that obviously don't have on my phone pr tablet but cant play it, am i doing something wrong?
Finally, downloaded the play fi and Omni apps but in both cases have the same problem, randomly when I open the apps, it doesn't detect the units, neither the SB1 or S2R's and I have to close the app and then opened it 2 or 3 times until it detect the units, i read somewhere that it might not detect the S2R as it doesn't have power but the SB1 is connected all the time so, not sure what's going on here, I will appreciate your advise as I am thinking to return the S2R's but really don't want to do it, thanks!

Answers