Pioneer Elite SC-99

Options
mantis
mantis Posts: 17,056
Ok folks,
Do I really need to replace the Mighty SC-68? No not at all I love the thing and it has served me so well over the last few years BUT....
The new SC-99 has a few things I'm really liking and want to try out.
1) Dual sub outs. Ok the SC-68 also has dual sub outs but there is a huge difference here.
I have developed a technic over the years with my experience setting up dual subs in a room with one split output. This is what the SC-68 has, it's a dual RCA jack out but it's treated by MCACC and the test tone out as a single output. Basically you can think about it as a built in Y adapter for your subwoofer output. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it as I have developed my sub calibration skills over the years and I can really tune my subs to perfection. It takes just a bit more work but the end results are fantastic.
The SC-99 has dual sub outs but treats both outputs as single output meaning MCACC PRO (we will talk about that in a minute) and you now can tune each sub by itself and not having to do all the things I do to get a true dual sub experience. This has been something I have wanted in a Elite SC model since the all mighty SC-09 was released way back in 2007. That receiver was the Elite of the Elite and having the dual sub outs true was remarkable. I have been wanting Pioneer to release another SC-09 level model since then and they never did.
The SC-68 was the first model I felt was worth jumping into from my SC-07 back in the day which was the flagship model below the SC-09 which became the flagship as Pioneer dropped the SC-09 level model.
2) MCACC PRO. Pioneer revamped the MCACC calibration tool and I have learned it's much better then the MCACC of years past with more accuracy. Honestly I have always felt MCACC did a much better job then any other auto calibration system I have ever used and I have used them all 100 times over in so many rooms and with different speaker packages.
This I find intriguing and want to experience it in my own system and compare it to my current SC-68 MCACC abilities.
3) Sabre DAC's. When Pioneer started using them I almost replaced my SC-68 then but I'm no where near un happy with the overall sound quality of the SC-68 and didn't find this to be enough to make a move. But it's a bonus move along with the other things I like about the SC-99.
4) Retaining the internal USB DAC. The SC-68 is what started it all with having the internal USB DAC. It's crazy cool not to have to have a external DAC to play your computer High REZ music. I love this so much and this is the single feature that made me jump on the SC-68 when it came out a few years ago. I was working at the Audiolab back then and this receiver took our world by storm. Even higher end Audiophiles who had equipment much higher end then this unit jumped on it and intergraded it into their systems as many felt it was that good including myself. Some used the internal amps and some used the SC-68 as preamp replacement to things like NAD, B&K, Denon and Anthem. Every system the SC-68 went into as a replacement to others that where regarded as a higher end unit made the system shine.
What pisses me off to this day is Pioneer never released a Preamp of this model and still hasn't which I strongly wish they would. Not that I'm personally needing external amps but it would be very nice to have just a preamp only and then I can select the amps I prefer to use with what ever system I'm building. Again never was let down by the internal amps of the SC-68 as I have pushed this thing to it's absolute limits when I ran a Magnepan system with some pretty high end models and the funny thing is I could not clip out the SC-68 under extreme conditions. Remarkable amp technology for a receiver based unit that cost under $3000.00. It's why I still have mine and why I'm not jumping back to NAD and strongly considering the SC-99.
5) Atmos. This is something that isn't a strong selling point BUT IF I want to add it into my daily routine, I can which I might or might not. YES Atmos is very cool but right now it's so limited to what is actually in Atmos right now it's not worth getting into just for that reason. I'll call this another Bonus feature that probably will not be used UNLESS.

So I'm probably going buy a SC-99, it's just about a done deal. I'm not selling the SC-68 until I do a full side by side test to see IF the SC-99 sounds the same or better then the mighty SC-68. In ways I'd like to just keep the SC-68, put it into a glass display case and keep it as this is the spring board receiver that really got me into computer HIGH REZ music.
So if anyone is thinking I want that SC-68, don't hold your breath just yet as I might keep it for sentamental reasons.

Once I get the SC-99 , as usual I will do a full review on my findings. With Onkyo and Pioneer Teaming up in the future , I'm not sure IF Pioneer Elite will ever be the same. Who knows maybe they will be better but in ways I'm gonna buy the last flagship model of a great legacy
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    Options
    I can't imagine you're not going to love it. It's technically YOUR fault that I finally jumped on the SC-87!

Have not been let down by it at all. It's an awesome receiver. It really starts to shine when the Oppo 103 is hooked up. SACD and high-rez material is fantastic.

My ONLY complaint with my 87, the HDMI switching is pretty slow and the boot-up time is also a bit slow.

I have to re-calibrate my Harmony so that it will send the source signal to the 87 a few seconds slower when I ask it to turn on my system. Other wise if I ask it to switch the HDMI input it was on when I turned it off, it will not get the command and stay on the old setting.

It's not that big of a deal, I just have to hit the proper button again and it will switch, but my wife seems to have a hard time with this. She is a very impatient person and always throws out there that our old receiver did not have this "issue"...
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Options
    I've always liked MCACC, I feel it does a very thorough job. I would love to know how it does with the new sub eq. I went from a SC 65 to a Marantz 7702. I hated XT32 at first, but after spending much time with it, and learning what mic positions work best for my room, it does a fantastic job. If you do get the 99 let us know how it does. If I ever went back to a receiver for home theater I would go pioneer all day long. In the end my sc65 did an OK job as a preamp, But the 7702 smokes it. I would love to see pioneer come out with a pre/pro, I would run out and buy it in a heart beat.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• mantis
    Options
    I don't like XT32. I have used it in many rooms only to convert back to factory defaults and do the calibration myself with much better results.
    Taking a average over the room really doesn't help getting a KING SEAT. I find it disturbing.
    Dan
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    Options
    Looks like the 99 is a winner. I see your giving the 68 the boot.
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Options
    mikeyb128 wrote: »
    I've always liked MCACC, I feel it does a very thorough job. I would love to know how it does with the new sub eq. I went from a SC 65 to a Marantz 7702. I hated XT32 at first, but after spending much time with it, and learning what mic positions work best for my room, it does a fantastic job. If you do get the 99 let us know how it does. If I ever went back to a receiver for home theater I would go pioneer all day long. In the end my sc65 did an OK job as a preamp, But the 7702 smokes it. I would love to see pioneer come out with a pre/pro, I would run out and buy it in a heart beat.
    I've heard this time and time again that people really liked the MCACC, haven't heard a whole lot on the newer MCACC with the sub eq. I too_ wish Pioneer or even Yamaha had a pre pro unit. I've been using the same old AVR (Yammie 663) for HT for about 6 yrs. or so, I'm sure one of the newer pre pro units would sound better.
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    chumlie wrote: »
    Looks like the 99 is a winner. I see your giving the 68 the boot.

Yeah, only took him 2 days to decide!
    So much for sentimentality...

j/k mantis, I get what you're doing and think its cool that you offer it up to someone
    here first. If I needed a new AVR I would already have posted dibs on that Pio.

So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,093
    Options
    Mantis is the great enabler around here when it comes to Pioneer. I would have never looked at the brand if not for him, and I am glad for that. They are tough to beat for HT.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mantis
    Options
    it's funny how things work out in the end.
    I've been around the block a few times with Different brands Receivers and separates over the decades. I found a home with Pioneer and think they are the best bang for the buck by far.
    Yes I'm an enabler LOL but for good reasons. Over the decades I have installed so many different Polk systems in so many different rooms and the one that always made those Polks no matter what model they where sound their best was the Pioneer Elite stuff.
    Even the Little RM packages sounded amazing with a Pioneer Elite running them. I was always so very impressed.

So I went with the SC-99 and once I get enough miles on it and fully test the crap out of it, as usual I'll fully report on it.
    The SC-68 I'm hoping is going to a good home where it will be loved as I have and still do. It's such an amazing receiver and is a strong reason why I'm sticking with the Flagship model from Pioneer Elite.
    I strongly considered going back to NAD as the sound quality was truly amazing but the Pioneer Elite is so damn close and has many more features that are attractive to me it was basically a no brainer.

There is also a magic with the Definitive Technology Mythos series and Pioneer Elite that really makes things come together for me.
    Dan
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 4,997
    Options
    Polkie2009 wrote: »
    I've heard this time and time again that people really liked the MCACC, haven't heard a whole lot on the newer MCACC with the sub eq. I too_ wish Pioneer or even Yamaha had a pre pro unit. I've been using the same old AVR (Yammie 663) for HT for about 6 yrs. or so, I'm sure one of the newer pre pro units would sound better.

Here you go...it's on my radar for sure. Still loving my 3010 though.
    http://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio-visual/aventage/cx-a5100_black_u/?mode=model
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • mantis
    Options
    Wow Phil thats a really nice preamp. Love to check that one out.
    Dan
  • Polkie2009
    Options
    +1 that's a looker!
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 4,997
    Options
    mantis wrote: »
    Wow Phil thats a really nice preamp. Love to check that one out.

Yes indeed Dan...Yamaha really has brought their A game with a lot of their new products. They have their finger on the pulse of the audio community & have delivered in spades. Especially nice is the performance/sound quality one can achieve without having to remortgage the house. I'm holding pat for awhile though because my 3010 gives me no reason to scratch that crazy itch we all get from time to time...at least for awhile! Lol!

"2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    edited January 2016
    Options
    mantis wrote: »
    I don't like XT32. I have used it in many rooms only to convert back to factory defaults and do the calibration myself with much better results.
    Taking a average over the room really doesn't help getting a KING SEAT. I find it disturbing.

The software is powerful in both cases but man do they sound different. I've played with the SC-05, 25, 65 and the Onk 3008, 5008. Mic placement can make a major difference. I found I got the best results with XT32 using a method I found over at HT Shack. Pretty much 3" front, back, each side, etc.

file.php?n=12003
    http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/home-theater-audio-video-news/68431-home-theater-shack-unveils-audyssey-multeq-faq-setup-guide.html
    http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/audio-processing/68407-audyssey-multeq-faq-setup-guide.html

Have you tried this method at all? If so better or worse results?

I would love to try the later version of MCACC with the sub correction. IMO, I found the Pioneer unit to be very powerful sounding overall. In the end, I ended up staying with the Onkyo unit because I found the Pure Audio music listening better to my ears then the Pioneer units....plus XT32 has sub EQ. I could live with either one however....especially the new Pioneer units and if/when I built a 2nd music system.
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • mantis
    Options
    I can't wait to dig deep into the SC-99, new menu's new features etc.
    I just pulled out my SC-68 and Installed the SC-99 tonight. I gotta get the SC-68 packed up and shipped out.
    Dan
  • Theheadsn
    Theheadsn Posts: 413
    Options
    Hell I'm still rocking my SC-37 lol I feel outta the loop. I would like to upgrade eventually, but that price tag is rich for my blood. Curious how it pans out for sure. I do like the idea of 2 separate sub lines. Wondering how well the new D class amps stack up against the old ICE ones
    Home Theater Setup
    • Receiver - Onkyo TX-RZ1100
    • Mains - Polk RTi A9's
    • External Amps - Outlaw 2200 Monoblocks for L/R/C
    • Center - Polk CSiA6
    • Side Surrounds - Polk FXiA6's
    • Atmos - 4 Polk 80F/X RT's
    • Sub - SVS PC-4000
    • T.V. - LG OLED65C7P

• Polkie2009
    Options
    The 2 separate sub outputs are basically just linked together (as in mono) on the circuit board correct?
  • mantis
    Options
    Polkie2009 wrote: »
    The 2 separate sub outputs are basically just linked together (as in mono) on the circuit board correct?
    They use to be, the SC-99 has discrete Sub outputs now meaning MCACC tunes them separately. This is a huge benefit so you don't have to tune the Subs 3 times like my method. I have a full detailed Sub setup for setting up 2 subs in a room properly when you only have one or dual sub outs that are mono and test tone at the same time.

This is a feature I have been wanting since the SC-09 which I should have bought all those years ago.
    Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    I got to spend some time with the SC-99 today due to all the snow.
    It's also been running for a few days on and off so I think IF it needs breaking in, it's getting close.
    My very first impressions is that it sounds almost exactly like the SC-68 it replaced. All of the good things I have said about the SC-68 in the past are still all very true with the SC-99.
    So setting it up was a bit different then in the past. New menu system but some of the old graphics where used. Did I mention it has Dual sub outs with the ability to calibrate them ? This is a true .2 receiver. I do O so love this feature not that I don't enjoy the Mantis calibration of 2 subs as some of my technics still apply but this just makes my job a lot easier.
    One thing that they added to this model is the use of the Sabre DAC's. I have heard the Sabres in other devices and never thought they didn't sound good or they are an average sounding DAC. In this case I think they made a slight improvement over the quality I was getting from the SC-68. Without it being here( I sadly shipped it out on Friday :-( ) I don't have it to compare directly but I have used it for several years and I know it inside and out.
    The SC-99 has a very good clean musical presentation with accurate detail and grace. I love the way it makes my Def Tech Mythos ST's speak to me. I hate it on one level as I'm trying to evaluate the accuracy and detail the receiver has compared to my memory of my loved so much SC-68 I get a bit lost sometimes in what I'm listening to and miss some of the things I want to compare.
    Can this be a good thing? sure if you think about it IF it can make me forget I'm reviewing it, that must mean I'm loving what I hear. I will be honest I was nervous buying it as things today to me are not built as good as some things in the past. I didn't want to get a new model only to find out they cheaped it out and now it's not as good as the last model was.
    So far not the case here. I'm very pleased with it's overall sound quality and thats a huge relief. If it didn't I would be offering it to the person who punched my SC-68 and I'd even give him a discount pay for the shipping costs for my SC-68 to come back as that was one hell of a receiver. I can't wait to hear from him on how he likes it especially the internal DAC with high rez music. That thing really was a game changer there and still is very special for me. Like your first girl you loved , ok yeah something can be very wrong with me but it's my words so there.
    On the speed HDMI sync's it seems to be about the same. Newer in this case doesn't mean it's faster. It still takes awhile for HDCP to do it's thing and we all just have to live with it. Yep sucks but it is what it is.
    Video quality is exactly the same. I didn't research the exact Chip set they used but I think it's still the same as the SC-68 which was the Marvell Qdeo. if it's not the same chip set,, I can't tell as my video for all formats look exactly the same. I don't see any improvement of softer picture. So things are as they should be.
    The Amp section is still wonderful and explosive . Tons of reserve power for beautiful dynamic range. My speakers are not hard to drive as they are 8 ohm @ 93db which is great , more power blow my face off. I'm not sure as I gotta dig into it a bit more but the amp section seems quick and clean as well. I'm very happy with the improvements Pioneer keeps making to the SC line.
    I will say this, anyone who si rocking an older Model SC , yes you have a wonderful receiver but the newer models are much better in overall sound quality and grace. The little details that shine through are simply amazing.
    Anyone out there who is a music fan and wants to get into Computer music should seriously consider one of the Flagship models of the last few years with the USB DAC built in.
    The list would be SC-68, SC-79- SC-89 and now the mighty SC-99. anyone of these would be a beautiful addition to most peoples dual purpose system. Even if you have some bad **** amps, this would make a stupid good preamp as I have used it as a preamp a few times and it's wonderful.

If Pioneer Elite down the road releases a separate Preamp of this wonderful line, I would go back to separates. Until then I'm gonna go love my SC-99. Please keep it down as I need some Quiet time with her.

I will post some pic's as usual I just have been playing with it and connected it in so fast I did NO wire management. Some of the cables where in different places then where they connected into the SC-68 so now I gotta totally re route my cables. I'll snap a few back panel shots so you can see a messy Mantis wiring. Later on I will rip it all down , un install all the gear, Clean everything and re route the wires to my liking. I do this when I'm bored.

Dan
  • mantis
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Wiring was for the SC-68 so it's a bit sloppy. Please excuse the mess.
    IMG_0703_zpscoki3alq.jpgIMG_0725_zpsm31nmzxb.jpg[/URLIMG_0734_zpsx7rqoli3.jpg[/URLIMG_0735_zpszcusu50s.jpg[/URLIMG_0750_zps5k5pvbot.jpg[/URLIMG_0753_zpsyqbegk58.jpg
    Dan
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    Looks like crap :wink: especially those shorting plugs lol.

I've got to take another crack at mine soon to try and do better...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Options
    Looks great man. I also use those rolls of Velcro tape for cable management. They are cheap, look good, and work great!
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,792
    Options
    Mantis, nice job on the wire management.
    especially those shorting plugs

Dan, those aren't shorting plugs, they are RFI/EMI caps. I use the Cardas Signature version on my gear. I can't say I've ever heard a difference, but there is some logic behind them. Besides, they look cool.

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mantis
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »

Dan, those aren't shorting plugs, they are RFI/EMI caps. I use the Cardas Signature version on my gear. I can't say I've ever heard a difference, but there is some logic behind them. Besides, they look cool.
    Thanks man. The caps are preventive maintenance to me. If there were any issues, these help eliminate it. When I installed them on the SC-68, I didn't notice any improvements. I didn't do any comparisons with the SC-99.I gotta buy more as I still have some exposed RCA inputs/outputs.

Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    Looks great man. I also use those rolls of Velcro tape for cable management. They are cheap, look good, and work great!
    I also like the velcro because it's re useable. As much as I change out wires , gear etc , It's nice not to have to cut Zip ties which is what I use to use many years ago.
    I drilled some of the shelves and has some velcro that has a middle hole in it with a copper ring. This way I can attach the velcro and run multiple wires managed and re open as needed.
    It's a crappy snowy day today I might get in there and clean it up a bit.

Dan
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    nbrowser wrote: »

http://www.audioquest.com/audio-enhancements/rca-noise-stopper-caps

Thanks for the links fellas. I'm probably gonna buy some for the same reason lol. Looks cool not super pricey so why not lol

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    I was just about to ask what all those little "aq" circles were.

Nice review, too. I went in to my local Magnolia to take a peek and see if they have the 99 in stock. The eager-beaver sales guy scurried up to me and offered his assistance, to which I replied I'd like to see the new flagship Pioneer AVR. He was like, yup, top of the line right here (pointing at the highest location in their rack setup).
    A quick scan with the 1.5s showed the model was an SC-95; nice looking receiver to be sure, but the $1599 price tag was a giveaway that apparently they didn't get the memo out here.
    Maybe it's available online only...
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • honestaquarian
    Options
    If you REALLY want to find out about what EMI/RFI does to your system talk to the guys at the upgrade company.
    I wasn't so sure about it until they upgraded my preamp.HUGE difference in the sound!!!
    Before and after pics included.What I cannot include is the unbelievable difference in the sound of my system.
    https://upgradecompany.com/pia7lq8k8omo.jpg
    oq9c99l3xwv6.jpg
  • mantis
    Options
    If you REALLY want to find out about what EMI/RFI does to your system talk to the guys at the upgrade company.
    I wasn't so sure about it until they upgraded my preamp.HUGE difference in the sound!!!
    Before and after pics included.What I cannot include is the unbelievable difference in the sound of my system.
    https://upgradecompany.com/pia7lq8k8omo.jpg
    oq9c99l3xwv6.jpg
    Interesting, did they use all new wiring or did they wrap the existing wiring to shield it better?
    What did that cost you?
    Dan
  • honestaquarian
    Options
    @mantis One of the things that is very off putting to a LOT of people about the way that David Schulte runs his business is the fact that he doesn't like to give out much information about what they do. He just expects people to take a leap of faith and get it done. Since they have such a generous return policy (*and essentially NO ONE uses it*) he stands on that. He and I DID NOT hit it off at first,but that little voice in the back of my head kept telling me to move forward with it. I learned long ago to listen to the voice of my instinct,as it has never,ever led me wrong.
    BOY AM I GLAD I DID!!!
    Continued in the next post...................
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    Options
    I don't know if you know this or not but you can make one huge long post, it doesn't have to be broken up.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk