How to change modes without remote on a N1 Surroundbar?

Options
I just got the N1 surroundbar and I was trying to switch modes without the remote but I couldn't find out how :/

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    Options
    Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum. Which modes are you referring to?
    Regards, Ken
  • Deatth
    Deatth Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The immersion modes that you can select on the remote (Warrior/Halo, Racer/Forza, Cinema and Music). I want to know if this options can be changed on the soundbar without the remote and how?.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello,
    I don't believe those can be changed from the bar itself, only via the remote. You can do some simple things like volume up or down or mute, but not the more advanced things.
    Regards, Ken
  • Deatth
    Deatth Posts: 3
    Options
    That is of what I was worried because if the remote stops working the soundbar will stay in the selected option.

Thanks for the answer.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello,
    Polk's CS department sells extra remotes and if you mention you're a CP member you'll get a reduced price and free shipping. You can call them at: 1-800-377-7655 M-F 9:00am until 5:30pm EST.
    Enjoy, Ken
  • briou
    briou Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello.
    I was in the same situation and no response from the customer relation.

BUT I found solution; Wonderful app. : REMOTE SURE. Available on Android market.
    If your phone or tablet handle the IR, you can use it.
    You have to add a remote for "AV receiver" and validate the 3rd remote proposed for POLK. Then you can control the mode (even HALO mode) as the original remote.

Very good to know!