OK, if you were going to claim Polkfest 2016, you're too slow...Polk Audio claimed it.

We'll get an official thread up later for all the solid info. But Polk misses the community and they want to be back in to it. They want you to come to Polkfests again and they want you to know they have your back.

So we are looking at a weekend long deal. You'll want to be in Baltimore area probably from Thursday night through Sunday. We'll get deals at local hotels for you all and there will be tours, product demos, food schmoozing and so on. But they have new changes that they want to show off. They want to show you a new development center they are working on too. There will be a big party and so on. But Polk Audio knows they lost something so they are going big.

So keep an eye out here and I'll keep stuff posted in the The Clubhouse as well.

You don't want to miss this. This is going to be bigger than when Matt retired.

http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/170067/so-polk-o-ween-2015-was-a-bunch-of-fun-but-for-2016#latest
Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!

Comments

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    You want a cookie or something?

• Jstas
    I have very little info right now and I'm just putting this thread here so that there is notice that the next Polkfest is at Polk HQ and nobody decides to actually "step up" for next year. It's a place holder. When more info becomes available, I will make an official thread and have Ken sticky it. For now, get your horn' tootin' keister over to the thread in the Clubhouse and start talking dates so you don't have any of these "conflicts" you're whining about.

• Jstas
    See that link in my post at the top?

Go there and tell us what works best for you.

Then we'll throw dates at Polk and see what works for them.

We go from there.

• George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    Good work John.
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    Awesome job John! Real convenient that it's at HQ again this year. Just a hop and a skip around the Beltway and i'm there. Looking forward to seeing lots of great people.
    No excuses!
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 748
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Thats great news. Glad to see that Polk is making a commitment to its loyal fan base. Wish they would do something similar for their fan base on the left coast. I cant make it out to their HQ but I'd make it out to Vista, CA no problem. Just a thought. Here's to Polk continuing their current resurrection.

My thoughts exactly. Bi-coastal commitment preferred.

2 Channel "Polk" Room:

Marantz PM8004 Integrated
    Marantz SA8004 SACD Player
    Music Hall mmf 7.3 TT with Ortofon Bronze
    WiiM Mini
    Schiit Bifrost with Multibit Upgrade
    Polk 7B with RDO198s