Polk Rti70s with matching CSi40?

Options
felipe
felipe Posts: 423
Hi all. As we all know the holidays are around the corner. My bro just bought a house and is looking to get some sound into it;). He recently paid me a visit to just hang out and what not, and he liked how my Polks sounded. That got me thinking to hook him up with some Polks :). I browsed my local CL and found the speakers in the title above for a lttle over 200 for the set. I've already contacted the seller, and they stated that they were used very little and in excellent condition. If all holds true, is this a good buy?? How do these compare to my TSi's?
My Setup: Denon AVR X3600h, Polk Signature S50 Fronts w/ S30 Center and S15 Rears, LG UBK90 4K Player, TCL 6-Series 65”4k TV

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    xcapri79 wrote: »
    I prefer the older RT or RTi series over the TSi. Sounds like a good deal to me.

I agree. I have never owned that actually series, but really like the cs400i which is the generation before that series. I would say it's a step up from your tsis, and that is a very good price.
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • felipe
    felipe Posts: 423
    Options
    Jammit man..the seller sold those Polks! I was going to go check them out today, but the seller had another buyer that contacted him shortly after I did and bought them the same day. Bummer dude... :(.
    My Setup: Denon AVR X3600h, Polk Signature S50 Fronts w/ S30 Center and S15 Rears, LG UBK90 4K Player, TCL 6-Series 65”4k TV