PSW505 troubleshooting??

Options
So I recently bought the PSW505, got it home set everything up and to my surprise after about 5-10 mins running thru some music and movies the sub turns itself off and won't come back on, so I turned off the switch and wait a few mins then turn it back on and it will be good for another 5-10mins. I have seen that it does have an auto shut off after 15-20 mins, but I don't think that is the problem for this issue.

Has anyone else heard or have this problem with there sub or the psw505?????

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum. Sounds like something is not operating correctly. Contact Polk's CS department at either 1-800-377-7655 or via email to polkas@polkaudio.com. Have the unit's serial number handy when you contact them.
    Regards, Ken
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Be sure your input level isn't set to low if on auto.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • George1774
    Options
    Kenneth, yeah that was my next option, to call them...

Jeremy, I sent both of my levels to just about 50%, and still no dice..

Thanks