PSW650 for sale

Options
zsails
zsails Posts: 8
edited September 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Good news my new sub (PSiW) looks almost like my old one PSW650 so my wife has yet to catch on that I made the switch! The sub was great but I wanted it to have the same letters as my other LSi speakers, yes I know I have a problem.

She will find out when the Visa bill come so I need to sell my PSW650.

I have a lightly used (11 months old) PSW650 (perfect condition) purchased oct 2003 and used maybe 2-3 times a week for 1 1/2-2 hours (for movies only)(if that much). I have the original box and paper work. I do not have the original packing foam from the box (I must have tossed it out).

Asking $450 or best offer I would prefer to have it picked up from my home in Monmouth county New Jersey however if need be I would ship but only if buyer pays for shipping and Insurance costs.

Any questions please call me.
Thank you
Tom Z cell # 609-384-8771

Information about the Polk PSW-650 can be found on the Polk Audio web site at:

http://www.polkaudio.com/home/products/subwoofers/psw650/

they say:
Wrapped in a lustrous black laminate finish, the PSW650 is the same subwoofer found in Polk's RM7600 home theater speaker system. Its dual 10" drivers combine for nearly 50% more surface area than a single 12" driver — plenty to fill a mid-sized to large room with exciting, deep bass. This impressively powerful sub delivers home theater thunder, yet can also reproduce the depth and intricacies of a plucked string bass. Its volume, crossover and phase controls allow you to fine-tune it to match your room and your taste

Key Features:
• 165-watt amp (RMS)
• dual 10" side-firing drivers
• dedicated, unfiltered LFE input for 5.1 bass
• frequency response 28-125 Hz (-3dB)
• continuously variable 40-120 Hz crossover
• gloss black laminate finish
• 18-1/4"W x 18-11/16"H x 18-3/4"D
• original warranty(I do not know if it is transferable): 5 years subwoofer, 3 years amplifier
Post edited by zsails on

Comments

• organ
    organ Posts: 4,969
    edited September 2004
    Options
    Hi,
    Does the LSiW blow away the 650? The new sub really caught my attention. I'm perfectly happy with my 650 but if the new one is that much better, I might get one. How's the extension and dynamic impact compared to the 650?

Maurice
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited September 2004
    Options
    "How's the extension and dynamic impact compared to the 650?"

Other inquiring minds want to know also.