KARMA! SDA Series, Round Aluminum Terminal Plates, Two or Four Binding Post Holes, Neutrik NL4

Options
VR3
VR3 Posts: 28,020
edited July 2015 in The Clubhouse
Last of my summer give-a-ways!

Only rule of this one is you have to use it for personal use. No resell and absolutely no resellers.

T66 Aluminum, high grade.
These are hand fabricated by my local fabricator on a Bridgeport. They are fantastic quality.
Drop in replacement to the stock terminal cups.
Neutrik NL4/2 SDA connection.
Can drill the binding post to any size, two or four post.

To be in, simply say IN! and I would love to hear your feedback on my website. Good and Bad. Version 3 Audio

Extra credit, post a picture of your pet wearing a hat and I will throw in binding post and the NL4 connectors to outfit your plates.

ENDS - August 1st!

46vzsigmmusu.jpg
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    Options
    tifl2y6fzw0n.jpg

In please! Here is a picture of our Momo rocking the Real Tree, it was quite the chore getting him to sit still long enough to keep the hat on. Nice Karma Trey.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • VR3
    Options
    Oh this is so much fun! Cant wait for more pics! :smiley:
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,426
    edited July 2015
    Options
    IN, please.
    my dog bit me while going for the bonus setup.

dog-bites-hand.jpg

website's coming along. I like the gallery grid. I understand the design for shorter display height, of say laptop resolutions of 768 vertical, but on higher res displays, this seems a little short. lots of good content though, and everyone like pictures of cool stuff :)
    the blue background with the dark text on the nav links is a little difficult.
    I disabled signatures.
  • VR3
    Options
    That is a good one, no hat? Gotta do the hat! :p
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,451
    edited July 2015
    Options
    In. Awesome Karma. I had to chase Buddy to get a picture with outdoard motor hat on & his tail is now banging on the floor. He is pizzed off at meyvrpsmfb04g2.jpg
    Randy/Maine
  • dkfreebird
    dkfreebird Posts: 1,182
    Options
    In please.Great karma again Trey.50ztdwbc3g1w.jpg
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre
  • Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,842
    Options
    Great karma, @VR3 !

As you know, I already have two sets of these great and beautiful aluminum terminal plates,

So, I'm not in, but I wanted to say that you are a very generous man, indeed!

Well done!
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• VR3
    Options
    Thanks Phil! :)

I think its worth it for the awesome dog pictures, haha :sweat_smile:
  • Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,842
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »
    Thanks Phil! :)

I think its worth it for the awesome dog pictures, haha :sweat_smile:

I agree and wish my wife and I had a dog, but allergies have prevented us from ever keeping one. :/

(Or, a cat, for that matter.)
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    Not in but first hand experience tells me that this is a FANTASTIC karma as Trey's plates are a fantastic upgrade product for any round binding post plate speaker.

Good on you man!
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,036
    Options
    IN!!! No pet at this time (with 4 kids it's hard to afford one LOL).

Thank you Sir.
  • VR3
    Options
    I'm looking forward to see who gets these :p
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    Options
    In please! Hoping to get my 2bs up to the 1c level! Love the extra credit - but I'm not sure Maggie does!

2nmxnxk00zg3.jpg
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• xjghost
    xjghost Posts: 1,083
    Options
    IN! Please! I don't have a goofy pet picture atm!
    HT/2Channel: Emotiva MMC-1, Adcom GFA-555II, Polk SDA 3.1's, Teac TN-300 TT, Polk Center and Sub.

Bedroom system: Carver CT-24, Parasound HCA-800II, Monitor 10's

Additional projects: RTA 12c's
  • DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    edited July 2015
    Options
    In. No dog, just a cat.
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    Options
    In please, my 18 year old cat is too fragile to model any head gear.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,969
    Options
    In please! I'll get a pic as soon as I can catch my dog :)
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    NOT IN but had to comment. I have a set of these and they are super high quality and well worth buying outright if you don't win.

Mine are ready for when I decide to do my RTA 11TLs...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • vcwatkins
    vcwatkins Posts: 1,993
    Options
    In. Agree, very high quality. 9wexoxrcd0dk.jpg
    b]Beach Audio[/b]: Rega RP6 (mods) - AT33PTG/II - Parks Budgie SUT - PSAudio NPC * Eversolo DMP-A6 * Topping D90iii * Joule-Electra LA-100 mkIII * Pass Aleph 30 * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 2.3tl (mods) * PSAudio PPP3
    Beach Study: Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra & Pre Box S2 * Pass ACA * DH Labs SS Q10 * Brines Folded ML-TQWT RS 40-1354 * PSA Dectet
    Beach Master: WiiM Pro * Dayens Menuetto * Zu Libtec * Dynaudio Audience 50
    Beach Den: Bluesound Powernode 2i * DH Labs SS Q10 * Zu Omen DWII * Richard Gray RGPC
    Town Study: WiiM Pro * Chord Qute (Pardo) * Elekit TU-8600 * MIT S3 * Revel M22 * Beyer DT-990 * Shunyata Hydra 2
    Town Den: Music Hall mm5.1se - Denon DL-103r - Jolida JD9ii (mods) * WiiM Pro * Cary xCiter * Rogue 99 Magnum * Schiit Aegir * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 1.2tl (mods) * Dectet * Bottlehead Crack - Senn 600
    Town Porch: WiiM Pro Plus * Sunfire Sig II * Canare 4S11 * Magnepan 1.6 * Dectet
  • VR3
    Options
    DaveMuell wrote: »
    In. No dog, just a cat.

You can do a cat! :)
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    edited July 2015
    Options
    In. No dog, just a cat.

That's called beastiality and last I heard was illegal in the U.S. :wink:

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • VR3
    Options
    Hey ooooooooooo!
  • DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    Options
    In. No dog, just a cat.

f6n3jjt2taju.jpg

• VR3
    Options
    No hat?
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,096
    Options
    IN No pets at present time. Did my best on short notice. :Dnt2wxcuuf6u9.jpg
    Bear.JPG 419.3K
  • VR3
    Options
    hehe, love it!
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Options
    Ok, I am in - 2 dogs so I should win this no problem.. Had to have my daughter help out with the photos though....8cg94mkx3k81.jpg
    jv4o9u60x2px.jpg
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • vmaxer
    Options
    A German Shepard and an Australian Shepard....
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • dkfreebird
    dkfreebird Posts: 1,182
    Options
    How bout an extra credit pic, dog,visor,float and a beer.mb8b8lsn7r6r.jpg
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre
  • vmaxer
    Options
    dkfreebird wrote: »
    How bout an extra credit pic, dog,visor,float and a beer.mb8b8lsn7r6r.jpg

I got this dude. B)
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5