SONY PLAYSTATION PS3 - 60GB

dorokusai
dorokusai Posts: 25,573
edited June 2015 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
This sale is for a SONY PS3 60GB PLAYSTATION. It's in excellent condition and I'm told its the best one of the previous and even PS4 due to the audio capabilities and OLD/NEW game support.

Plays SACD and is a decent source unit.

I'd like to get $250/shipped.

One SONY controller, wireless
One LOGITECH controller, wireless
One SONY slider/keyboard controller, wireless
One SONY power cord
One SONY HDMI cable
One SONY component video cable
One SONY remote control(Bluetooth)
One SONY camera for MOVE or otherwise
And a couple Polk Audio goodies....
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
Post edited by dorokusai on

Comments

• jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    If I am not mistaken the original 60gig model will also play SACD's.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • dorokusai
    Correct! That's what it was...thx Jeremy.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • dorokusai
    $225?
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Isn't this the one that will also play PS2 games?
  • dorokusai
    Yes.
  • dorokusai
    Back again.....$150? Yes plays PS2 and SACD. 60gb model.

One SONY controller, wireless
    One LOGITECH controller, wireless
    One SONY slider/keyboard controller, wireless
    One SONY power cord
    One SONY component video cable
    One SONY remote control(Bluetooth)
    One SONY camera for MOVE or otherwise
  • dorokusai
    $125??.....
  • dorokusai
    9fdgu9vdazxz.jpeg
  • What is the firmware number at?
    Polk S10, S8, S4
    Polk RT8
    Polk Monitor 7s
    Working on getting SDAs
  • dorokusai
    No idea but it’s not today current and not the problematic update awhile back. That I know.

I can install it again and see if you want....
  • Yes, see if you can check. See if the firmware is previous to 3.55
    Thanks.
    Polk S10, S8, S4
    Polk RT8
    Polk Monitor 7s
    Working on getting SDAs