Rythmik Owners

Options
Hey all! Just thought i will start a Rythmik owners thread so everyone can share their setups, experiences (good or bad) and any questions they may have. So lets get this going.....

Offerings
rythmikaudio.com/products1.html

Comments

• drumminman
    drumminman Posts: 3,396
    Options
    Which model do you have and what are your impressions?
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills/jantzen inductors, Gimpod's boards, Lg Solen SDA inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips, interior of cabinets sealed with Loctite Power Grab, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer
  • BurrInspector
    Options
    Yep it would help if I started things up... Well first off I will like to say that Brian and Enrico at Rythmik audio were very helpful and they knew their subs very well. I purchased and imported two of the FV15HP subs and recieved it within 10 days (am in New Zealand). The matte black and oak finished subs are on special going at $1274 atm.
    I have just unboxed the first one to see how it looks and at first impression the sub build looks steady and the matte black finish is perfect. These things weigh like a ton and have a large foot print so make sure you have room for these.
    Still need to hook these bad boys up, just waiting on some cables and than I will give you a full run down on how I feel about these in the room. Will add some pictures and maybe upload few videos too.
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have a pair of their E15HP's on my want list to shore up the 25-35Hz range for my two channel's large space (10,000 cubic feet). I have two NHT 12"subs now that help but don't achieve my +-3dB goal for the nether frequencies.

Rythmik uses a patented Direct Servo technology to control the woofers movement. Aside from completed subs, they also offer hard parts and plans to build your own enclosure. Salk builds a larger custom finished enclosure sub using Rythmik components. He also sells a speaker that uses two Rythmik powered servo controlled 8" drivers, the Salk Exotica 3's.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • blehmbo
    blehmbo Posts: 179
    Options
    I have a F15HP for my smallish room setup. Running my LSiM703s full range with the the Rythmik crossed around 50hz, phase 180, the PEQ was used to help with the crossover slope. The sub has been integrated well to my ears and REW and it is very tight and clean.
  • Irrenhaus
    Irrenhaus Posts: 1,082
    Options
    I have the F25 and use it for HT and music and is great. Still have to fine tuned for music but still great.
    HTAVR-Pioneer SC99XPA-DR3 Differential Reference AmpPolk R-700Rear- RT150Side- RT150Center-CSi5Sub-Rythmik audio F25Player- Panasonic DP-UB9000Projector- Optoma CinemaX P2Screen- Silver Ticket Products STR Series 6 120"Audio Room 2ch rig.Cary AE-3, Onkyo M-504, Marantz SA8005, Azur 851NWharfedale - Linton, SVS SB12-NSDMinis Forum PC (streamer) and Panamax MX5105Headphone rig;Schiit JOTUNHEIM and different headphones.Samsung 42" flat screen TV.