MM6501 Technical Specifications

Options
secondhand_pie
secondhand_pie Posts: 2
edited June 2015 in Customer Service
Hello,

I run the MM6501's; and they're great. I'm planning a 3-way active front stage, and I'd like the MM6501's to be a part of that, along with a new mid-range.

It's difficult to plan around the complete lack of any meaningful information about the speakers. I've e-mailed Tech Support 3 times; it took them 13 days to get back to me, and when they did, they sent a link for the product specs on the main website; despite the fact that I mentioned those specs were not helpful in my original e-mail. I was very clear about what I needed.

Very frustrating.

A forum search has proved fruitless as well.

I'm looking for specifications (thiele parameters, dispersion charts, frequency response, power handling, impedance) for the INDIVIDUAL woofer and tweeter; as an example:

Something like this spec sheet from Dayton Audio

Where can I find information like this? It must be available somewhere.

Thank you very much in advance, for any help you can provide.

Answers

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,805
    Options
    If Polk was to provide that info and they don't have to, you would need to speak with one of the engineers as the customer service folks won't have it. I'd suggest you call instead of email, explain what you want and see if they can get you connected with an engineer.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk