Plug your sub directly into the wall or use one of these....

Options
Curious as to who plugs there sub directly into the wall or into their conditioner? I ask because I've moved recently and have had to work with a smaller room than before. My sub has to be closer to the wall and my signal power cables don't flex the way I need them too. I'm left with the pinner power cables. Would like to use some of these for clearance issues. http://ra.panamax.com/products.cfm?group=1&sec=detail&id=215&ly=h
2 channel:
Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
Theater:
Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

Comments

• Speedskater
    Speedskater Posts: 495
    Options
    The best place for surge protection is at the home's service entrance (main breaker box). "Whole House System"
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Options
    As stated in my previous post. I would like to use this for clearance issues, figured it may be better than a cheapie 90 degree outlet adapter.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,531
    Options
    I plug my Elemental Designs A2-300 into a APC H15. Thats the only thing large power wise plugged into that besides my computer & pre-amp. My Parasound 1200ii is plugged into a Furman PL Plus conditioner because it wont limit the current to the amp.

For a sub what you linked to should work ok, but would something like this work?

Cullen Cable Perfect Plug

Its all enclosed within the wall so no worries about what cord you use from there outward...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • gfong
    gfong Posts: 1,079
    Options
    My SVS is plugged directly into the wall. It won't hurt through a conditioner or power bar as long as it's getting the correct power. SVS told me to go directly to the wall.