Best place on the net to order supplys

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited August 2004 in Custom Fabrication
I'm looking to purchase grey carpet and the security screws to install my system. Any good sites?
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited July 2004
    a home depot/lowes kind of place is good; www.crutchfield.com is good too for carpet, at least, i dunno about 'security screws'... if you mean carriage bolts or something of that sort, again, HD or lowes is good
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Polk Woodpecker Posts: 0
    edited July 2004
    selectproducts.com

mcmaster.com
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,707
    edited July 2004
    I've recently used mcmaster.com from a previous recommendation from Josh. Very good company, oodles of supplies too! Very professional. At least my small dealing with them was.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited July 2004
    we use mcmaster for everything at where i work, wonderfull place, they have almost anything
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • BassAce
    BassAce Posts: 12
    edited July 2004
    Partsexpress is a good place to order supplies. Partsexpress
    For security screws you can get security torx.
    security torx

I recommend getting the free partsexpress catalog, it arrives in about three days.
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited July 2004
    hey, that partsexpress (the middle part of the word just jumps right out at ya, doesn't it? :D) place has some cheap focal stuff, in case anyone cares...
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • BassAce
    BassAce Posts: 12
    edited July 2004
    Do you know where you can buy Focal car audio?
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited July 2004
    cbrstereo.com is probably the cheapest you can find without a warranty besides going to ebay
    speedsound.com is probably the cheapest you can find warranted from Focal
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited August 2004
    Focal doesnt authorize any internet sales so if you buy off the net, regardless what the site claims, Focal will not honor the warranty.

Speedsound is a real shop and is an authorized dealer but if you buy from them online you get no warranty.

Focal is a real pain in the **** about this. JL and Diamond too.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D