woodbourne

iutwr
iutwr Posts: 4
edited November 2014 in Customer Service
Hi,
I recently bought a Woodbourne speaker system and I cannot get it to connect to my network (or any other network). I've tried both methods possible (copying details from an iPhone via USB and using the Woodbourne app to manually input wireless info) to no avail. I've used WPA2, WPA, no security, 2.4Ghz and 5 Ghz and it won't connect to anything. Using the iPhone copy settings it just flashes constantly and never connects. Using the manual entry method I get an Error: cannot connect message after a few minutes of it trying to connect.
Any ideas? Do I need to send this back.
Post edited by iutwr on

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,640
    Give Polk CS a call tomorrow. I'm sure they'll get you squared away.
  • iutwr
    Yeah, that's the next step but was hoping someone might have a suggestion so I could get at it today. Their open phone times overlap my work time.
  • thsmith
    thsmith Posts: 6,082
    If you do not broadcast your SSID. Try it broadcasting ssid
    Speakers: SDA-1C (most all the goodies)
    Preamp: Joule Electra LA-150 MKII SE
    Amp: Wright WPA 50-50 EAT KT88s
    Analog: Marantz TT-15S1 MBS Glider SL| Wright WPP100C Amperex BB 6er5 and 7316 & WPM-100 SUT
    Digital: Mac mini 2.3GHz dual-core i5 8g RAM 1.5 TB HDD Music Server Amarra (memory play) - USB - W4S DAC 2
    Cables: Mits S3 IC and Spk cables| PS Audio PCs
  • iutwr
    Thanks, thsmith. I tried broadcasting it as well and it could see it but never connect no matter the security setting. I'll try getting a call in during lunch to see if they have any ideas to try when I get back home tonight.