For Sale: Polk LS70's in rosewood

mnemonic
mnemonic Posts: 5
edited July 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I've got a pair of LS70 towers for sale in very good condition, rosewood laminate finish; don't have the boxes, but have all the orig. paperwork plus literature and an SR review reprint ( J. Hirsch loved 'em!). I'm the orig. owner; there's one small blemish on the top-left corner of one tower (invisible from the front); I replaced the orig. 'floor-glide' feet with removable floor spikes (with adjustable floor glides and/or spikes included). I'm located in upstate NY, Binghamton area, and I'd like to sell 'em without shipping- these puppies weigh 60lb's each, so shipping would be expensive, to say the least...

I'm looking to get around $400 for the pair; reply or email me if you're interested! email is mjbaker[at]verizon.net (replace [at] with @, of course :D )
Post edited by mnemonic on

Comments

• mnemonic
    edited July 2004
    I can post pics, if anyone's interested.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    edited July 2004
    You won't get any bites without pics..
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • mnemonic
    edited July 2004
    I'm at work right now, but I'll try to get some pics uploaded tonight when I get home!
  • mnemonic
    edited July 2004
    Apologies for the lack of updates, but I've convinced the GF to let me keep them in our new Apt., so I won't have to get rid of 'em after all!

Sorry for any inconvenience!
  • scornful
    scornful Posts: 272
    edited July 2004
    ataboy...
    Denon 3802
    B&K 7270
    Outlaw ICBM
    Behringer DSP1124P
    Samson S1000
    SVS 20-39CS+ (x2)
    RTi150's
    CSi40
    FXi30's
    RTi38's
    Win Vista HTPC
    InFocus 4805 ~100" Screen
  • mnemonic
    edited July 2004
    Yeah, she was convinced they were "too big, too tall, and too dark". But after I explained about the (large and expensive :p) subwoofer and sat's/stands I'd need to replace them, and showed her how the gloss finish reflects the room color, she has learned to live with 'em...

Now to convince her that a 50" RPLCD Sony would look great in the room...