Mic doesn't work after first start of Xbox One.

Imperius
Imperius Posts: 3
edited April 2014 in Video Games
When I boot up my xbox one to play Titanfall everything is okay. On the 4 Shots I hear the music, hear the people if they are chatting but my mic doesn't work. I have to power down completely and then restart again to get the mic to work right. Is anyone else having this problem?
Post edited by Imperius on

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited April 2014
    Hello,
    Welcome to the Polk forum. That's pretty unusual, do the headphone and mic work if you connected them to a smart phone?
    Regards, Ken
  • Imperius
    edited April 2014
    Yes the mic and headset works on my phone
  • Blankman
    Blankman Posts: 51
    edited April 2014
    Imperius wrote: »
    When I boot up my xbox one to play Titanfall everything is okay. On the 4 Shots I hear the music, hear the people if they are chatting but my mic doesn't work. I have to power down completely and then restart again to get the mic to work right. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Yes, it's been an unfortunate occurrence with the audio software of the Xbox One. This has nothing to do with Polk's headsets whatsoever. If you are new to the Xbox One, this bug has existed since the console's launch. Unfortunately, a hard reboot is the only way to get the mic to work regardless of headset brand.
  • Imperius
    edited April 2014
    Thanks for responding Blankman. I feel a little better.