The Pig is in the POLK!!! XBOX ONE HEADSET ADAPTERS are being MAILED TODAY!

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited April 2014
    Hello,
    I'm sorry for the frustration. Have you emailed [email protected] about your adaptor and boom mic? If you prefer you can PM me your email address and I'll forward this to the CS manager.
    Regards, Ken
  • itsMac13
    itsMac13 Posts: 3
    edited April 2014
    aDzDooM wrote: »
    Still no adapter, no help on these forums or when I have private messaged like asked. No I will not make an overseas call from Australia. No confirmation , no nothing. Pretty pissed off and hard to say I'd ever recommend this product. Do not even want to think if/when I might see the boom Mic considering still no adapter. /sigh all but given up on this ****

im in the same boat as you... Australia, no confirmation(registered in January), etc. but i will take Kenneths advice and send an email. ill post if i get any kind of response.
  • Big67
    Big67 Posts: 7
    edited April 2014
    itsMac13 wrote: »
    im in the same boat as you... Australia, no confirmation(registered in January), etc. but i will take Kenneths advice and send an email. ill post if i get any kind of response.

I'm in the UK. I didnt have any confirmation from Polk. I emailed and was given a tracking number and found my parcel at the UPS depo because the address wasn't complete. I work a few miles from UPS so managed to pick it up after phoning them.
  • RobMitch
    RobMitch Posts: 23
    edited April 2014
    Big67 wrote: »
    I'm in the UK. I didnt have any confirmation from Polk. I emailed and was given a tracking number and found my parcel at the UPS depo because the address wasn't complete. I work a few miles from UPS so managed to pick it up after phoning them.

What email the one i used i heard nothing back from them can you post the email if it's different please.
  • Big67
    Big67 Posts: 7
    edited April 2014
    RobMitch wrote: »
    What email the one i used i heard nothing back from them can you post the email if it's different please.

Ken forwarded my enquiry on for me. I recieved the boom mic today. The address was incorrect but the UPS driver got it sent to my work as he remembered my name from earlier in the week.
  • RobMitch
    RobMitch Posts: 23
    edited April 2014
    I have just got my email but it has &nbsp written all over it anyone know why?
  • broadsword001
    broadsword001 Posts: 10
    edited April 2014
    still no email