Mic Monitoring Question

Sacrinis
Sacrinis Posts: 41
edited April 2014 in Video Games
I need Mic Monitoring.. Is this something that can be patched in on Microsoft adapter side or is this a hardware thing? I just cant take it, im sure some people are used to this but it annoys me beyond belief. I really want a clear answer for this, because if its never coming to the adapter I really need to just sell my 4 shot and wait for something else.
Post edited by Sacrinis on

Comments

• La Pistola
    La Pistola Posts: 17
    edited April 2014
    The hardware can't do it. The chat adapter may be able to eventually.. but don't hold your breath.
  • codebluedvo
    codebluedvo Posts: 8
    edited April 2014
    La Pistola wrote: »
    The hardware can't do it. The chat adapter may be able to eventually.. but don't hold your breath.

Actually the hardware can. I am able to get mic monitoring when plugging my 4 shot into my analog mixer hooked up to my computer. I am able to hear myself in either mic, boomless or the chat pro boom mic that was shipped. It is definitely a software issue. The headset itself is just a pass through no board, programming comes from adapter and xbox one. I am hoping it is addressed in an update.

Plugged 4 shot into Behringer Q802USB 8-channel mixer connected to my macbook pro. Audio and both mics work great boomless and chat pro, also get mic monitoring while using skype or recording in Garageband.