Titanfall

Shizelbs
Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
edited March 2014 in Video Games
Seriously? Titanfall doesn't have it own thread yet?

I played the beta and after five minutes had placed my preorder. This game is great. For me it is a COD killer.

Add me to your friends list. Gamertag is Shizelbs. I play after 9PM PST.
Post edited by Shizelbs on

Comments

• shepx2
    shepx2 Posts: 646
    edited March 2014
    I probably won't be on again until Friday, unless it's just for a quick match. But hit is up then, as I'm sure we'll have a party going.
  • Wuzz Ranger
    Wuzz Ranger Posts: 7
    edited March 2014
    Shizelbs....added you. My gt is Wuzz Ranger.
  • Zeros
    Zeros Posts: 940
    edited March 2014
    I sent you both friend requests. Zer0s X
  • Superdude
    Superdude Posts: 34
    edited March 2014
    Hey I play too... Superdude10
  • TurboGTU
    TurboGTU Posts: 187
    edited March 2014
    You already have me on your friends list, xtremezx2. I generally don't play much after 10 though during the week.

I agree though, this game is amazing.
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    edited March 2014
    I thought this game was utter garbage as far as online play goes. I kept killing people but then discovered I was killing computer opponents. Who wants to kill bots in an online shotter.. really disappointing.

This game will make you feel like your good if you suck at squaring off against some real die hard gamers.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited March 2014
    I played Chromehounds and loved it. I also was a hard core Mechaasault player. I noticed the Mech like part of this game in the trailer, is is like the 2 I listed? I have been waiting for a game like Chromehounds or Mechaasualt since Chromehounds turned off the online servers. That really pissed me off.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Shizelbs
    edited March 2014
    Its not a true mech game like the ones you have mentioned Mantis.
  • TurboGTU
    TurboGTU Posts: 187
    edited March 2014
    I thought this game was utter garbage as far as online play goes. I kept killing people but then discovered I was killing computer opponents. Who wants to kill bots in an online shotter.. really disappointing.

This game will make you feel like your good if you suck at squaring off against some real die hard gamers.

You hit the nail on the head for the reasoning behind it. It let's people who are new to shooters, contribute the match match and learn the game. Then hopefully they will keep playing instead of turn the game off and never touch it again. The part you think is utter garbage I think was a great idea especially given the 6 vs 6 game play, fill out the map quite a bit.

6 v 6 may not seem like a large amount of people, but if you get 10-12 people in titans at the same time any map in this game is complete chaos. I can't even imagine if they had bumped it to 8 v 8.

I disagree completely on your last point, there are plenty of people out there that are "hardcore" people who switched because COD and Battlefield have been pretty much a bust.
  • Superdude
    Superdude Posts: 34
    edited March 2014
    Hey Wuzz Ranger played last night. Sorry about missing your invite xZeros. I will ping ya if I see ya again!
  • Shizelbs
    edited March 2014
    I don't view the bots as enemies. View them as bonus targets that you can shoot. Use them as rewards to get your titan built faster. Its easy to tell who the real pilots are based on movement. Focus on them when you come across them. Its nice that the final scoreboard seperates pilot kills from bot kills too.