Emotiocons and Font preference

Geoff4rfcGeoff4rfc Posts: 1,574
edited November 2013 in Forum Testing Area
Not sure how to fix this. When posting a new thread or replying in one, I no longer have the option to choose font or size or B I U or the emtiocons off to the side.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.
Draggn' knee is exhilarating, 150mph wheel standers are pretty cool too

H.T.
SPEAKERS: RTiA9 x 4, CSiA6, FXiA6 x 4 AVR: Integra DTR-70.4 AMPS: Emotiva XPA-3, XPA-2 SUBS: Epik Empire x 2

SOURCE: Oppo 103 CABLES: nuthin fancy, some bought, some homemade but all are double and triple shielded

2CH
SPEAKERS: LSiM703 PRE Onkyo TX-NR 807 AMP XPA-2 SOURCE ERC-3 INTERCONNECTS Furez FZ162AA analog cable with R10BCS silver RCA's

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is
Post edited by Geoff4rfc on

Comments

• BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 10,174
    edited November 2013
    Choose the 'Test' motif at the bottom of the page.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin S1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Geoff4rfcGeoff4rfc Posts: 1,574
    edited November 2013
    Odd, I don't see anything like that. I do see posting permissions and everything is "on" however, nothing is available when I reply.

H.T.
    SPEAKERS: RTiA9 x 4, CSiA6, FXiA6 x 4 AVR: Integra DTR-70.4 AMPS: Emotiva XPA-3, XPA-2 SUBS: Epik Empire x 2

SOURCE: Oppo 103 CABLES: nuthin fancy, some bought, some homemade but all are double and triple shielded

2CH
    SPEAKERS: LSiM703 PRE Onkyo TX-NR 807 AMP XPA-2 SOURCE ERC-3 INTERCONNECTS Furez FZ162AA analog cable with R10BCS silver RCA's

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 10,174
    edited November 2013
    There is a bar at the bottom of the page, and 'Contact us' is on the right. On the left of the bar is a 'Quick style chooser' and Red/Gray is the default. Click the chooser and select Test.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin S1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
    edited November 2013
    Winner!!!! Thank you Mr. BlueFox :cool:

H.T.

2CH

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,086
    edited November 2013
    Geoff, you dont need no "emo"ticons anyhow :wink:...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
    edited November 2013
    Geoff, you dont need no "emo"ticons anyhow :wink:...

Nice one Dan....corny AND clever :mrgreen:

H.T.

2CH

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,086
    edited November 2013
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »
    Nice one Dan....corny AND clever :mrgreen:

Thats how I roll!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)