Anyone near Houston want to make an offer?

Options
timothyj
timothyj Posts: 129
edited June 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Anyone near Houston want to make an offer?

I also have some rt25i's, but will only let them go when the 800i's go.
Tim

LSI7 x 3 (fronts)
rt25i x 2 (surrounds)
SVS PB-10 NSD
Harmon Kardon 235 pre/pro
NAD amps
Xbox 360
Pioneer DV-578A (DVD, SACD, DVD-A)
Post edited by timothyj on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,802
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Please post how much you want for the speakers, it's how we do it here.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• timothyj
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Sorry guys, this is in reference to the 800i's with a full CC warranty until 2011.

I originally requested $300. I'll take $275 for local pickup, otherwise I'll keep them. Thanks.

See original: http://clubpolk.polkaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19673
    Tim

LSI7 x 3 (fronts)
    rt25i x 2 (surrounds)
    SVS PB-10 NSD
    NAD amps
    Xbox 360
    Pioneer DV-578A (DVD, SACD, DVD-A)
  • bkfk
    bkfk Posts: 44
    edited June 2004
    Options
    I'm still learning the Polk product line,so please excuse some of these questions.Is 800i the same as RT800i?And how would they compare to RT55i's(I know one is bookshelf and the other is floor standing) but is one more powerful then the other,etc.?I am in the Houston area and do have an interest.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited June 2004
    Options
    800i or RT800i(Correct), same speaker. Very minor differences between the RT55i and RT800i.

The RT55i is one of the best modern speakers Polk made IMO. The RT800i is a very nice speaker, in it's own right. The replacements for that particular speaker were the RTi70(Recent) and RTi8(Current).

The RTi70 has had a very strong following, in this forum, due to it's outstanding performance.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • silverghost
    silverghost Posts: 77
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by timothyj
    Sorry guys, this is in reference to the 800i's with a full CC warranty until 2011.

I originally requested $300. I'll take $275 for local pickup, otherwise I'll keep them. Thanks.

See original: http://clubpolk.polkaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19673

Do you still have these? If so, I'm in line for them. Email or PM me. I'm in Houston.
    Yamaha HTR-5640Polk RTi70 Mains Polk CSi30 CenterDayton Titanic MKIII Sub
  • bkfk
    bkfk Posts: 44
    edited June 2004
    Options
    DO YOU STILL HAVE THESE SPEAKERS AND WHAT AREA OF HOUSTON ARE YOU IN?
  • timothyj
    edited June 2004
    Options
    These are sold, as of today.

Thanks, Tim.
    Tim

LSI7 x 3 (fronts)
    rt25i x 2 (surrounds)
    SVS PB-10 NSD
    NAD amps