Big Moving Sale *Complete 5.1 system*

Options
scottvamp
scottvamp Posts: 3,277
Giving you guys first dibs on Electronics & Speakers I need to sell before I move.
2-RT25i -- SOLD
2-RT15i -- SOLD
1-CS245i -- SOLD
1-Accoustic Research S112ps-Subwoofer -- SOLD
Onkyo TX-DS555 Receiver(no DTS) -- SOLD
Sanyo DVD Player -- SOLD
RCA VCR -- SOLD
Total for All = $730
My Price for the whole package $650

All speakers & electronics in MINT condition, w/ remotes, manuals & boxes. Price does not include shipping. Will only charge exact shipping cost from area code 86401. Everything will have to be shipped separately. All speakers bought thru Crutchfield/authorized dealer & all warranty registered.

AR- S112ps Subwoofer Onkyo TX-DS555

********SPECIAL OFFER******PSW1200****MSRP $1299.95**
The MONSTER of all Polkaudio Subwoofers, weighs over 100lbs.
Paid $1000 thru Crutchfield. ***MINT CONDITION*** used in my reference theater, very well taken care of. Selling on Ebay for $600 damaged. ***MY PRICE*** $650 plus Shipping.
Will have to custom package subwoofer.
PSW1200

Email: scottvamp1@yahoo.com if interested. Will accept Money Orders and/or Paypal.
Post edited by scottvamp on

Comments

• organ
    organ Posts: 4,969
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Hey Scott,
    Are you in a hurry to sell the PSW1200?

Maurice
  • scottvamp
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Maurice,
    Within the 3 weeks - let me know...........
    Scott
  • scottvamp
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Will start selling individually if no one is interested in whole package.
    Someone has first dib on the rt25i's.
    I WILL SPLIT shipping cost on the PSW1200!!!!!!
  • organ
    organ Posts: 4,969
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Sorry Scott. I'll have to pass on the 1200. I'm sure you won't have a problem selling it. Someone is going to be very bass happy.

Maurice
  • fgr41
    fgr41 Posts: 432
    edited April 2004
    Options
    I wonder who has dibs on the RT25i's?

:D
    Front
    Polk RT800i (BI-wired)
    Rear
    Polk RT600i
    Center
    Polk CS400i (BI-wired)
    Sub
    SVS 25-31PCi (22Hz tuning port)... it's SubHuman
    Receiver
    YAMAHA RX-V1400
    TV
    Mitsubishi WT-46807 HDTV
    HD receiver
    T i V o HR10-250
  • scottvamp
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Items will start going on Ebay this evening. Thanks for looking....
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by organ
    Sorry Scott. I'll have to pass on the 1200. I'm sure you won't have a problem selling it. Someone is going to be very bass happy.
    Personal issues aside, I think the price on the 1200 is a bit high. I bought mine for $500 in MINT condition over a year ago.....

Good luck though.

(Personally, I wouldn't get rid of it unless you're just unhappy with it....even if you're not using it in your temp place. It'd make a good end table)
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • scottvamp
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Package SOLD locally for $700...... with install .....;)
    PSW1200 will soon go up on EBAY.
    PB2 PLUS will soon be in my new home.:D
  • dave shepard
    dave shepard Posts: 1,334
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by scottvamp
    Package SOLD locally for $700...... with install .....;)
    PSW1200 will soon go up on EBAY.
    PB2 PLUS will soon be in my new home.:D

Congrats on the news and let us know your impressions on the SVS when it arrives.

Dave
  • scottvamp
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by dave shepard
    Congrats on the news and let us know your impressions on the SVS when it arrives.

Dave

Hey Dave,
    Just set up my friends AV package & it totally blew him away. Went well with his 57" Hitachi HD TV. Package was well worth $700, would have put any HT in box to shame. Will let you guys know how the SVS goes.
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by scottvamp
    Will let you guys know how the SVS goes.

The SVS was the best investment in HT I have made and the Outlaw is the second best:p

Sampson Amp ~1000_Watts
    Outlaw Amp ~7*200_Watts;)
    one can never have enough power:p

h

I also have a voltage stabilizer and filter for all my ht....5100 and a 2000.
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • scottvamp
    edited June 2004
    Options
    **Just an update**
    Just put my beloved PSW1200 on Ebay. No takers here.
    Have to get my hands on a new SVS. I can't wait any longer.
    The woman said the 1200 had to go in order to get the new one.
    SVS here I come!!!!!!!:D
  • cooden
    cooden Posts: 40
    edited June 2004
    Options
    I'll give you $450 shipped for the sub. You have it listed for $400 on ebay. C'mon help a brother out. I just bought my first house, I am BROKE!!!! If you need Nextel phones I am the man. I can hook you up with phones & accessories.
  • scottvamp
    edited June 2004
    Options
    HI - WOW! Just put this baby up on Ebay, not sure if it is even posted yet. I paid $20 just for the auction. This is the best I can do - Use the BUY IT NOW on Ebay and I will shave $30 off the shipping. Making it $550. ($500 IS my BIN) cheap!!!
    $20 for auction
    $30 out of pocket for shipping
    $20 packing materials
    $430 is painful but doable......
    email: scottvamp1@yahoo.com

PS - the other one on Ebay is at $400 with a **0** and no pictures. This guy is probably bogus. Scary that people would even go $400 on that one.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,027
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Scott --

I think it would be cheaper to just end the auction and sell it to him if you do it that route...

Because ebay will about charge you double + listing fee. FWIW

You paid 20 to list it? What the heck did you do to it? LOL --

They charge u a percentage of how much you make...remember that
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • scottvamp
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Hey Sid - I put it up as a featured item - with no reserve i will probably break $500 for it. It is not easy to just pull items it hurts your crediablity. If BIT is used, than an agreement is made and it is harder to back out of the deal.
    I did give everyone a fair shot at it.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Nextel....what the hell is that? Sounds like a technician poor telecommunications outfit. :D

Get rid of that thing Scott, I think your offer is nice don't get me wrong, but the SVS awaits.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • scottvamp
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Ya - somebody is going to get a very nice subwoofer and I will only raise a third (1/3) of the money for my new SVS. :eek:
  • cooden
    cooden Posts: 40
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Scott,

I appreciate the offer, but money is real tight. I just bought a pair of RT800's, and I still need a center to match them (if anyone knows of a CS300, CS245i, CS400, CS400i, let me know), plus a set of rears. Then I need a sub plus receiver. I have a budget I have to stick by. The best I can do is $450 shipped. If not, it is back to the Velodyne CT-120. If you want to sell it, let me know. If not, I wish you the best of luck selling it. Just think though, helping a person out, somewhere down the road the same favor will be done to you.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Cooden - If he wants to help a Polkie out, Scott will do so, he's a standard here in the area....please don't segway into a story.

He's solid, his deals are solid, let him dictate the terms and generosity.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • scottvamp
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Thanks Doro!
    Sorry Cooden, I have to let it ride on Ebay now. I would really look into the rest of your system first - a center channel would be my highest priority.... Get a CS400 for those rt800's - it will make huge difference in your frontstage.
    Good Luck!!!!
    Just wanted to keep you guys updated. Very excited about selling my 1200 and ordering my SVS!!!
  • Terrax
    Terrax Posts: 483
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Good luck on the sell, and getting the SVS, Scott. :)
  • scottvamp
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Terrax - Thanks!!!
    The other PSW1200 just ended. The guy is a "0" and had no pictures.

If I can get that or better I will be happy. 8 bids already and people are emailing me like crazy with offers.
    I can hear my SVS already........:D Sad to see it go though.....PSW1200 just ended
  • dave shepard
    dave shepard Posts: 1,334
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Glad to hear your still going with the SVS and are ready (will almost anyway, $$$). You will be thourghly impressed with it no question. Hell I can't wait for ya to get it.

Hope all is going well

Dave
  • scottvamp
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Thanks Dave - great hearing from ya. Things seems to be going alot better for me. Things are still in limbo but I can't complain.;)