LSi-9s Ebony pair for sale

Options
francis1967
francis1967 Posts: 161
edited June 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Here are my lsi-9s.

They are mint with little play, orig box, manual and UPS Ground shipping unless buyer requires different ship method. Buyer pays ship at actual plus 2.9% paypal unless MO is prefered.

Will list on Ebay in a couple of days if not sold here [edit..per remarks below].

Giving the forum a chance first at $550 firm. They have been pampered and are as new.

Please no inappropriate remarks about previous forum discussions as this is behind us now. I am here to stay.

Hope to take some photos by tomorrow, but they won't really add much except to confirm the above.

Thanks.
Michael.

Edit 6-14. Note. Damn, I just noticed a small superficial scratch on left speaker, halfway down on veneer. Hardly visible, I mean really difficult to see, but I could feel it with my finger when passing over it. Well, it's there, don't know how, but not much I can do about it now. I'll take another $25 off asking price, so $525 excl ship and paypal.
Post edited by francis1967 on

Comments

• mrmusicman
    mrmusicman Posts: 303
    edited June 2004
    Options
    This is a helluva deal, considering for the last 3 days they have been listed on audiogone for $600.00.
    Giving the forum a chance first at $550 firm.
    Outlaw 990 Processor
    Outlaw 755 Amp
    Denon 2900 dvd-sacd
    Dishnetwork HD-Dvr
    55" Sony LCD RPTV
    Lsi 9-fronts
    Lsic-center
    Rt55i- surrounds
    Velodyne cht-10 sub

2007 Dodge Quad cab
    Kenwood Excelon KDC-X891
    JL Audio 300/V2
    Polk Audio SR 6500 - Fronts
    Polk Audio DB651 - Rear
    2 -10" Treo Subs
    Interfire IB 2600C sub amp
    Sirius Sat radio
    Ipod connection
  • marly421
    marly421 Posts: 73
    edited June 2004
    Options
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by francis1967
    Will list on Ebay in a couple of days if not sold here at higher asking.

Giving the forum a chance first at $550 firm. They have been pampered and are as new.
    First off, good luck with the sale......

The only advice I would give you on listing things in the Flea Market is to not tell everyone here in the forum that you're wanting to charge them more than what you're looking to get out of Ebay. Bad vibes are associated with high prices.......:p
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Brett, I think he meant higher asking if he sells on Ebay...hard to tell with that sentence construction though...I'm sure that's what he means though...wouldn't think someone would come on here and say he's selling for higher than he would on Ebay...

I could be wrong though, it's happened before...
  • francis1967
    francis1967 Posts: 161
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Of course I meant that I would sell on Ebay attempting a higher sell price there if not sold here in the forum at what would be a LOWER price first.

Something short-circuited in my brain somewhere. Wouldn't be the first time, as we all know....