UltraFocus 6000 ANC In-Ear Headphones - DEMO

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 13
edited August 2012 in Headphones
This demo is for a pair of Polk UltraFocus 6000 In-ear ANC Headphones

This is open to all active Club Polk members within the CONUS. Sorry, no Alaska or Hawaii at this time.

We plan to start with three (3) pairs of headphones in the demo rotation.

You'll have two (2) weeks to listen to the headphones and when the demo is completed, contact me for pre-paid shipping arrangements to the next person.

In exchange for the demo, all we ask is that you write an honest review of the headphones and post it here in the forums, and also on the product page on the Polk website.

If you don't post a review, we may not want to send you demos of other products in the future.

Interested? please send your name, shipping address, two (2) phone numbers and email address to jschroeder@polkaudio.com

The sign-up window for this demo is open for the next 30 days starting..... NOW, 7/31/12 @ 10:52 AM ET.

http://www.polkaudio.com/products/ultrafocus6000

Big thanks to F1nut and Dorokusai for thier help with the demo program so far!
747192122188_2(1).jpg
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,394
    edited July 2012
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Thanks guys. You're first in line.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,533
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Sent email on this and the 8000 demo as well.

Big thanks to Polk for this opportunity!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Thanks to all of you who have included your Club Polk username. It was my oversight to not request that from each of you. If you could include that information going forward, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Jon
  • Gadabout
    Gadabout Posts: 1,072
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Email Sent

Looking forward to giving these a try, since I'm not entirely happy with recent noise canceller purchase of the Audio Technica / ATH-ANC7b's

Scott
    Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid. ..... Frank Zappa
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Jon,

I could also pass along what I receive to Gadabout(Scott) here in the Dallas area and not go through the shipping on my part and the label on yours.

Scott, if you are not traveling for work during this time, you should try out my Audio Technica ANC 23's. I have a strong feeling that I may end up with the UltraFocus 6000s. For work, I find that I have to take off my AT's a lot, and would rather have the functionality of the Polk's.

Just give the word and I will make it rain....

Halen
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    Perhaps we should plan a day of drinking?

Drinking is always welcomed. Say the word and I will make it rain. hahahaha

Halen
  • Gadabout
    Gadabout Posts: 1,072
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Halen & Skip,

Sounds good to me! It's always pretty easy for me to detour a bit east as I head home. Once one of us gets the 6000's we can get together and swap, instead of ship if that is OK with Jon.

Also, I have a ton of spare tips if you want to listen to the Westone 4r's or the Phonak PFE's while we make the exchange. They always travel with me as does my Cowon portable player.

Scott
    Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid. ..... Frank Zappa
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Cool, product hand offs over drinks is always a good idea!

:mrgreen:
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Jon,

The goodies made it to my workplace today.

Oh La la... The box they came in did not fare too well... Box was crushed but the goodies are safe!

Thanks Jon,
    Polk Ultrafocus.jpg
  • JohnCWillis
    JohnCWillis Posts: 32
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Email sent
    RTI12's cherry
    Adcom GFA-555 driving them
    CSI3 cherry
    FXI3's white
    Yamaha SW315 sub