Infinity Kappa 62.9i NIB......

Options
Unknown
edited June 2012 in Garage Sale
1 pair of Infinity Kappa 62.9i.
New, never used, hooked up or installed.
I bought 2 pairs new, and never used this pair.
No paperwork in the box (box is alittle rough), but the speaker sealing foam strips are in there.

$45/shipped

Paypal only (please add 3%).
Lower 48 states only.

Kappas003.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited June 2012
    Options
    $42.50/shipped!

The mounting tabs are located behind that cardboard in the pic, they ARE NOT BROKEN OFF.
    This is a brand new, never mounted or used pair of speakers, in original box.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    edited June 2012
    Options
    pepster wrote: »
    $42.50/shipped!

The mounting tabs are located behind that cardboard in the pic, they ARE NOT BROKEN OFF.
    This is a brand new, never mounted or used pair of speakers, in original box.

Pep let me think on this. I need to see if they will fit in my wife's Malibu.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Pep, I will take em. Payment sent via PayPal. My work mailing address is in your PM box
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited June 2012
    Options
    sold!
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing