Wanted to saw Thanks...

Options
AsSiMiLaTeD
AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
Wow, it's amazing how much you can learn in such a short time. I've only been a member here since january of this year and have already learned so much. I've learned as much from reading other's posts as I have by asking my own questions...

For whatever reason, I was going through looking at my old posts...man I had some dumb posts and questions...

Now, just a few months later, I feel like I have a good grasp and an intermediate level of understanding of Home Audio (someday I'll get around to learning about the video side and chroma bug and all that), knowing more about things like amperes, damping factor, S/N ratio, etc, etc...

Anyway, just wanted to share my thanx for all the knowledge imparted to me by the guys on here, you know who you are...
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by Polkmaniac
    Wow, it's amazing how much you can learn in such a short time. I've only been a member here since january of this year and have already learned so much. I've learned as much from reading other's posts as I have by asking my own questions...

For whatever reason, I was going through looking at my old posts...man I had some dumb posts and questions...

Now, just a few months later, I feel like I have a good grasp and an intermediate level of understanding of Home Audio (someday I'll get around to learning about the video side and chroma bug and all that), knowing more about things like amperes, damping factor, S/N ratio, etc, etc...

Anyway, just wanted to share my thanx for all the knowledge imparted to me by the guys on here, you know who you are...
    Jesus Christ I gotta learn how to spell...and not double post!!!!!
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited April 2004
    Options
    sokay, ands yer wheelcum!:D
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by Polkmaniac
    (someday I'll get around to learning about the video side and chroma bug and all ...

HBombToo:D
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Your "yelcome"... :D
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD