kelley Posts: 287
edited February 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
SDS-400, SDA-1B, SVS 20-39pc+, B&K Ref 50, Denon 2900
Post edited by kelley on

Comments

• Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited February 2004
    P.O.S., it only puts out 2600 watts max! My Sunfire puts out 2700 watts for a fraction of the cost!:D :D:D
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,640
    edited February 2004
    It looks like a freakin' footlocker........:D
    Trying to sell a $20K sub and don't even take the time to clean off the fingerprints. That's marketing at it's finest!
  • warlocks1
    warlocks1 Posts: 1,212
    edited February 2004
    How can a sub weigh 400 pounds. I bet it won't vibrate or jump around the floor like ths Sunfire can. Not a slam on Sunfire, I have the MKII and love it.
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited February 2004
    Same model here, and yes I've seen that 50lb sub dance!:D
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • tigerfever1
    tigerfever1 Posts: 33
    edited February 2004
    That's insane, 20k for that? 400lbs? How do you move it? I don't think the wives out there will want us using a rolling engine hoist in the living room. I am sure glad Krell does not manufacture Small appliances, I can see it now........The New Krell 35TW Microwave oven, capable of cooking an entire pig with a built in rotisseri in under 5 minutes and 30 cubic feet of oven space. A 35,000 watt power rating can fry an cubic foot of solid ice in 35 seconds and also comes with 1" thick Titanium Sidewalls and Anti Vibration isolators for those long cooking periods. A Dual 440 volt DC connection is required and not recommended for the amature chef, yes get it now before the epa pulls it because of interferance with radio waves three blocks away. Please allow six months for delivery as these are hand built and must ship via train/forklift. Ok I'm done now..
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited February 2004
    i will put my sub on the catagory as that sub not in price but on output and quailty i bet a svs pb2 isd will keep up with it also and at 1/20ith the price. when the sub upgrade gets to the top of the list it will level just about any store bought sub. aka strikeforce part due
  • JrVtecAccord
    JrVtecAccord Posts: 64
    edited February 2004
    I belive I saw a member on Audiogon with two of those beast in his setup. I wouldn't pay that much for that sub even if I had a never ending supply of money, it just looks plain ugly.
  • vtec11
    vtec11 Posts: 82
    edited February 2004
    if its $20k for a demo unit, how much is a new one?? :confused:

:D
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited February 2004
    "if you have to ask, you can't afford it"