2.3TL manuals??

gemohler
gemohler Posts: 11
edited January 2004 in 2 Channel Audio
Hello..

Im a LONG time owner of SDA2Bs, and even today they stun the neighbours when they wanna show off their modern "new" speakers..

And Ive recently jumped onto a pair of box-new (were in storage) 2.3TL's, and Id love a manual.

I can not WAIT to hook em up, and use the 2B's as true right/left channels on my B&K503.
Post edited by gemohler on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited January 2004
    Welcome to the forum.

Call Polk and ask them nicely for a copy, I'm sure they will send you one.

Your last sentence has me confused. What have you been using the 2B's for if not left/right channels? Or did you mean that you'll use them as rear channels in a surround type set up? That, IMHO, would be a real waste.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• gemohler
    edited January 2004
    Originally posted by F1nut
    Welcome to the forum.

Call Polk and ask them nicely for a copy, I'm sure they will send you one.

Your last sentence has me confused. What have you been using the 2B's for if not left/right channels? Or did you mean that you'll use them as rear channels in a surround type set up? That, IMHO, would be a real waste.

I will use them as "right" and "left" side channels in my 7.1 setup at home.

Theres front right and left, rear right and left, SIDE right and left..and center & sub too.

I got the model # wrong, its the 507:

http://www.bkcomp.com/avr507.asp
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited January 2004
    Got it.

Many people find that with SDA's up front, side channels are not needed because the SDA's "wrap around" so well. Still, I'm curious as to your results. Personally, I think SDA's in a HT set up are a waste.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• gemohler
    edited January 2004
    Originally posted by F1nut
    Got it.

Many people find that with SDA's up front, side channels are not needed because the SDA's "wrap around" so well. Still, I'm curious as to your results. Personally, I think SDA's in a HT set up are a waste.

THat would be great..however..im having a larger issue.

Check the "2.3TL Problem" thread im now starting.