I'm looking for "Lake's" first album with:

Time Bomb
On the Run
Key to the Ryhme
Chasing Colours
Jesus came down
Do I love you?
etc, etc

I cannot find this CD anywhere, its out of print and cannot be special ordered. Do you have it?
Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
Post edited by steveinaz on

Comments

• brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited January 2004
    Options
    Do you know the name of the Album?
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited January 2004
    Options
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited January 2004
    Options
    Thank you dudes..thats the album!
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited January 2004
    Options
    Never heard of them... interesting read at AMG though...
    http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=UIDCASS80401090326100196&sql=Bgcv1z85ajyv5
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • fireshoes
    edited January 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by steveinaz
    Thank you dudes..thats the album!

Ah, but did you get the cd or vinyl? :)
  • ninerbj
    ninerbj Posts: 870
    edited January 2004
    Options
    I actually have the vinal if your interested Steve. It's yours for the price of postage.

I'm sitting on a time bomb baaabaay:o
    "she had the body of Venus, with arms."
  • steveinaz
    edited January 2004
    Options
    Thanks for the offer bud, I'm in a bidding war right now for the CD. It's out of print, so I WILL win this auction!
  • fireshoes
    edited January 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by ninerbj
    I actually have the vinal if your interested Steve. It's yours for the price of postage.

I'm sitting on a time bomb baaabaay:o

Hey I've never hear em before. Why don't you bring it with you when you come listen to the LSi's?
  • steveinaz
    edited January 2004
    Options
    Damn, the price is up to $45 bucks on this CD...I think I'm gonna bow out and check later for another one. This chick is in a bidding war with me!
  • ninerbj
    ninerbj Posts: 870
    edited January 2004
    Options
    Tell ya what....I hope to get out today and get my new soundcard for the puter...if that happens, I will burn onto a cd for ya. It has been a LONG time since I have listened to it...so no guarantee how it will sound...not to mention a pop or tic from old album.
    Just a thought.

oh...and Fireshoes...it's one of those albums that 20 years ago was cool...but without those memories may sound quite cheesie. know what I mean?
    "she had the body of Venus, with arms."
  • steveinaz
    edited January 2004
    Options
    Thats alright, thanks for the offer--If I don't win it on Ebay, i think I've found another one.

I took a listen to 5 of the tracks--I WANT this CD, its timeless. But I know what you mean about music you used to like sounding cheesey later down the road....